• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day XIII

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Wow, I hope I can find the time to do this! I hadn't heard about it last time, I wonder why.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hello guys i have a question. Well look i am from India and my time is (UTC + 5:30) and i want to know in which time should i join in community day ? well its hard to calculate so please help. thanks.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hiya Ansirent! It doesn't matter what time you join in on the fun as long as its the 21st where you are and its after 6:30pm. From there on Commday lasts till roughly the next day. I'm not sure if I calculated the timezone correctly but it should be roughly accurate. :]

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Thanks Aslan. Yeah it will be a great fun. I have heard about it last time but i didn't joined now i am thinking of joining for a new fun.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
you definitely should if you can :] i guarantee you tons of fun chatting with us regulars and the newbies who are gonna show up when the day comes :D you can also opt to battle, even if you dont have any experience :3

so yea, do join us if you can ;) /randompostsftw

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Orrr we could do standard OU with permanent hail and every other weather banned. People could use their usual teams but it would shake things up enough to encourage others to get creative.

the REIGHN of STAL(in)REIN COMMENCES

NCsQh3O.png

you should know better than to invade the USSR at this time of the year

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
By the way is OU Pokebank or B/W.

EDIT: I will also recommend B/W UU and NU.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014

Sigh... I might not participate in this Community Day...
I've been busy everyday since November and everything is very unstable... I couldn't manage my time properly, but this could be fun so I'll try to be there as much as possible...!

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I'm less than a year old on this forum, and I had no idea that the PC held these types of things. All I can say is that I'm soooo excited! iSketch, CAH, Mafia... wow, so much too choose from. :D (I'm especially a huge fan of iSketch!)

I'm really looking forward to this!! Thank you guys so much for organizing these types of things!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Orrr we could do standard OU with permanent hail and every other weather banned. People could use their usual teams but it would shake things up enough to encourage others to get creative.
Confirming that we're doing this! Be sure to prepare your teams.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Trust me, I'll be here for this one. Luckily I have no plans on Saturday... you'll see me on the battle server a lot. Might go for the other stuff as well. This... is gonna be epic.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Cards Against Humanity? I'm in! :D This is gonna be awesome to unwind just before winter break (I don't get out until the 23rd!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hopefully, I'll be there. :) It's been a while since I last participated in a Community Day. Never taken part in any iSketch events before, so I'll be definitely giving it a try.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just wanted to bump and say that CommDay is tomorrow (or tonight for certain eastern folk)!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's possible that I'll make it for just a few minutes, unfortunately...because the Christmas rush is really beating me in the toosh. So I can't promise that! xD

Years
Looking forward for everything, that's for sure :D it'll be my third CommDay as well and it's fun getting to socialize with everyone :)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Well, it would be interesting to see how many players actually turn up on the server (And also, how many battles will be played at once). I think the record number of players on a non-community day is about 9000, so I'm sure that we'll reach the 10000 mark when the time comes.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Well, it would be interesting to see how many players actually turn up on the server (And also, how many battles will be played at once). I think the record number of players on a non-community day is about 9000, so I'm sure that we'll reach the 10000 mark when the time comes.
Are those typos? Because even Smogon's server hasn't hit that record yet as far as I know, haha. Our record for the most amount of users online during CommDay is around 50-60. The most we've had on the battle server regardless of CommDay is around 100, which was during a finals match for the Smogon Premier League.

Back