• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Theme-Submiiting thread

Years
Why don't we make a thread where users can suggest a new theme or submit their theme?And for submitting,there's a monthly poll.And the one that wins becomes a new theme?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Your logic is stupid, even people with 0 posts can give great ideas.
Correction, he said days.

But even if they never been on, they could still be here for four months technically and still be logged out. I think it's best to keep it as supporters only. I f you want to suggest/post ideas for a theme, then become a supporter and donate some money. If you can't, well then, too bad for you.

Mitchman

Banned
Years

Gosh, be nice. ._.; BlaziquazaLv.Z is just trying to help.

That said, I think we're going to be cutting back on the number of new themes getting pumped out for a while. XD; The next big software update for us is coming soon, and we're going to have to remake everything we've made so far. No need to add more to that pile. @_@;
Wait something more advanced then 3.8? If so then wow. I only just started getting used to it and now we're jumping again...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years

Oh man that looks sweet but a bit too much of an overhaul for me. x_x
Oh gawd, you're kidding right? It's so ugly ):

The theme submiting idea is not a bad one. Maybe we could have a theme submiting forum for normal members, if it's good, then we advance on it in the theme testing forum.

Mitchman

Banned
Years

The theme submiting idea is not a bad one. Maybe we could have a theme submiting forum for normal members, if it's good, then we advance on it in the theme testing forum.
Slap some PC themes on it and I'm sure it will be fine. And eh I dunno but having the normal members just do like a base for a theme then rip it away from them to finish it sounds a bit wrong. I mean sure I make it sound mean but would you really like it if someone takes your theme that you worked hard on only to not let you finish?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years

Slap some PC themes on it and I'm sure it will be fine. And eh I dunno but having the normal members just do like a base for a theme then rip it away from them to finish it sounds a bit wrong. I mean sure I make it sound mean but would you really like it if someone takes your theme that you worked hard on only to not let you finish?
I understand what you mean but there isn't any way that members can see the Style Studio for PC. This was a medium between both ideas.

It could work though, if the member keeps in touch with the maker and submits their ideas, then that shouldn't be so bad.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016

It'll probably look better when we have themes for it.

Actually that sounds like a good idea on paper, but when you think about it most of the themes in the Styles Testing forum don't even get completed, and those are made by staff and supporters. I think there'd be a big mess if all these styles were submitted and the staff had to maintain them all, including the ones that don't even get finished.

blink.

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
I don't know about the forum setup itself, but the user profile's in 4.0 are looking pretty snazzy.

Back