• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2010
Can I get a copy of your Modest Gamestop Jirachi for:
A level 1 impish , calm , careful, lax , or bashful Squirtle with water pulse and surf?

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Hey, I just want to let you know that I probably won't be able to trade or EV train this week. But if I happen to have a night with light homework, I'll message you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: If I happen to finish it in 1 hour or less (which is kind of unlikely, but one the off chance I do), do you think I could have:
Shiny Ninetails
- Timid Nature
IV's- 29/7/27/31/26/31
EV's: 4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd
Moveset: Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast
besides the ditto?

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Can I get a copy of your Modest Gamestop Jirachi for:
A level 1 impish , calm , careful, lax , or bashful Squirtle with water pulse and surf?

are you looking for loxius's IV'd jirachi or my non-IV'd jirachi?

Hey, I just want to let you know that I probably won't be able to trade or EV train this week. But if I happen to have a night with light homework, I'll message you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: If I happen to finish it in 1 hour or less (which is kind of unlikely, but one the off chance I do), do you think I could have:
Shiny Ninetails
- Timid Nature
IV's- 29/7/27/31/26/31
EV's: 4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd
Moveset: Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast
besides the ditto?

that's np ^-^
and sure, but because it's loxius's, i won't have it right away

Waffles

Griller of Fish
Years
HipHipHippo - I'll probably be looking through your Pokemon again tomorrow or so and post anything I'm interested in =). Sorry for communicating via PM; it's my preferred method of working out trades xD.

Loxius - I'm interested in these currently...and also sorry about the PM xD.:
I am interested in
Spoiler:

I don't have enough posts on here to post links to other sites (where my trade list is), however HipHipHippo (may) be able to give you a link, or else I can PM it. As a last resort I can paste everything to here...but it's a lot.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
I'll just take the Latias, Scizor and Ninjask then. Thanks and I guess we'll trade when I see you on.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
@Chennel2
i'm available to trade whenever you're on today

HipHipHippo - I'll probably be looking through your Pokemon again tomorrow or so and post anything I'm interested in =). Sorry for communicating via PM; it's my preferred method of working out trades xD.

mmk, it's np ^-^

@Loxius
Waffles' thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2536636

I'll just take the Latias, Scizor and Ninjask then. Thanks and I guess we'll trade when I see you on.

alright, that's fine

Waffles

Griller of Fish
Years
HipHipHippo, I am interested in the Shiny EVed Khangaskhan and Cresselia. Would you mind choosing some things to trade for them?

Thanks =).

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
HipHipHippo, I am interested in the Shiny EVed Khangaskhan and Cresselia. Would you mind choosing some things to trade for them?

Thanks =).

i'm interested in these:

all from EV'd shiny section

Feraligatr - Lv 100 - 325 HP, 308 Atk, 215 Def, 155 Sp Atk, 191 Sp Def, 224 Speed
MOVELIST - Earthquake - Dragon Dance - Ice Punch - Waterfall

Shuckle - Lv 100 - 182 HP, 50 Atk, 614 Def, 45 Sp. Atk, 559 Sp. Def, 42 Speed
MOVELIST - Double Team - Toxic - Earthquake - Rest

Last edited:
Years

Loxius - I'm interested in these currently...and also sorry about the PM xD.:
I am interested in
Spoiler:

I don't have enough posts on here to post links to other sites (where my trade list is), however HipHipHippo (may) be able to give you a link, or else I can PM it. As a last resort I can paste everything to here...but it's a lot.

Furret - Lv. 100 - 309 HP, 251 Atk, 156 Def, 92 Sp. Atk, 140 Sp. Def, 306 Speed
MOVELIST - Trick - Body Slam - Sucker Punch - Focus Punch

Starraptor - Lv 100 - 310 HP, 329 Atk, 168 Def, 96 Sp. Atk, 130 Sp. Def, 323 Speed
MOVELIST - Close COmbat - Roost - Aeiral Ace - Brave Bird

Wobbuffet - Lv 100 - 566 HP, 102 Atk, 201 Def, 91 Sp. Atk, 203 Sp. Def, 102 Speed
MOVELIST - Encore - Mirror Coat - Counter - Safeguard (All PP maxed Legitly)

Starraptor 2 - Lv 100 - 325 HP, 368 Atk, 170 Def, 126 Sp. Atk, 114 Sp. Def, 231 Speed
MOVELIST - U-Turn, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Close Combat

Marowak - Lv 100 - 238 HP, 257 Atk, 238 Def, 100 Sp. Atk, 183 Sp. Def, 203 Speed
MOVELIST - Stone Edge - Double-Edge - Earthquake - Bone Club

Articuno - Lv 100 - 348 HP, 185 Atk, 236 Def, 263 Sp. Atk, 383 Sp. Def, 206 Speed
MOVELIST - Ice Beam - AncientPower - Roost - Tailwind

Could I get the natures on all these? And the EV's if you've got them, thanks. :]

Eeohnex

Illuminate
Years
245.png

Shiny Suicune (NN: PURE)- Bold Nature
IV's: 30 /31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 6hp/252def/252spa
Moveset: Surf, Calm Mind, Sleep Talk, Rest

Interested in Shiny Suicune, my Shiny Skarmory for it?

NRD Shiny Skarmory Male Impish
EV's: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe
IV's: 28,31,31,31,31,31
Moveset: Brave Bird, Roost, Spikes, Whirlwind

Last edited:

Waffles

Griller of Fish
Years
Loxius' Quote:
Spoiler:

Check the thread again, they've all got natures now =).

Although, in order: Jolly/Jolly/Impish/Brave/Jolly/Calm.

Also, HipHip, next time you're online I'll trade =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back