• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PC Box storage

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
hmm i think that you aren´t thinking pretty well...
see this
Why do you want a Charmander , Charmeleon and Charizard? you will get that 3? Or you just have a Charizard?
So i think that 10 boxes (300Pkm) will be sufficient to keep all the 600 or something about...
20boxes is enough... just my opinion...
sorry for my bad english :D

Yes I want all 3 evolutions. I want each evolution of every Pokemon. I love the design. Why would I just want the 3rd evolutio, if say I think Charmander is cute, or if I like Charmeleon more than Charizard?

I literally have all 493 Pokemon in my boxes in SoulSilver. Literally each and every sprite. Not just the evolved forms.

They need to give us room for all 500+ Pokemon, plus lots of extra space for other pokemon. I do not agree with just having 10 or 20 boxes, it's not enough room for collectors, traders, breeders!

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
i think there should be a search function for boxes
say i need a gengar but i forget where i put it, i just put in the species name and here he is!
this would make one breeder very happy

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Yes I want all 3 evolutions. I want each evolution of every Pokemon. I love the design. Why would I just want the 3rd evolutio, if say I think Charmander is cute, or if I like Charmeleon more than Charizard?

I literally have all 493 Pokemon in my boxes in SoulSilver. Literally each and every sprite. Not just the evolved forms.

They need to give us room for all 500+ Pokemon, plus lots of extra space for other pokemon. I do not agree with just having 10 or 20 boxes, it's not enough room for collectors, traders, breeders!

Hmm ok thats strange :P i just want evolved forms in boxes bcause other are saved in dex and 3/4 of pre-evolved are useless
I mean you want a charmeleon but charizard is stronger, more usefull and has a bigger moveset..this is just my opinion dont get angry :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
I'm fine with 18 Boxes. I use the first 9 for Pokémon types/type combos, and then the other 9 for extra teams/Pokémon. It usually goes...

PSY/DRGN, GRS/BUG, FIRE/PSN, WTR/ICE, ELCT/STL, GRD/ROCK, GHT/DARK, FLY/NRML, FIGHTING

I would be much more happy with more slots in the boxes, though. Maybe 48 or 54 slots for Pokémon, and I'd be happy. But I'm definitely set with 18 Boxes...

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
There's not enough space for the National Pokedex with just 18 boxes.

Hmm ok thats strange :P i just want evolved forms in boxes bcause other are saved in dex and 3/4 of pre-evolved are useless
I mean you want a charmeleon but charizard is stronger, more usefull and has a bigger moveset..this is just my opinion dont get angry :D

That's not how I play...if I love a pokemon in its unevolved form more than the evolved form, I keep it that way. Haven't you seen the anime? Dawn doesn't evolve her Piplup just so it gets stronger! I guess Ash's Pikachu is useless to. I think of my Pokemon as my companions, not tools for winning. Anyways, in SoulSilver, I love walking around with my Pokemon, the sprites are way cool. And more than that, I'm a collector, my collection is incomplete without EVERY Pokemon.

A Pokemon is never usless....what a cruel thing to say =/

Last edited:

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
I think that aswell as increasing the amount of boxes, they should make a cheap & cheerful Pokémon Box/Ranch style game. Possibly even just a (much needed outside of Japan) update for Ranch would suffice. They simply need to remove the restriction on only being able to return to the same ID.

Another option; make a Ranch/Box style game as DSiware. You would just have to have that game inserted and you could move them across from the game to the boxes.

Back