• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sacred Fire/Divine Water]-[IC]-[PG16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

**** you Tsurara, don't you realize that you and our precious little angel of a sister wi

Adeline immediately lifted her pen from the paper, looking down at the demon as it began to climb up her leg as if it were a rope in gym class. "What are you doing?" she asked as it curled up in her lap. She sighed, put the pen down and hesitantly put her hand on the kid's head. "Are you hungry? We can go get something for you." Without even awaiting a response, she lifted the child and walked through the hall in the direction of the kitchen. She passed by the infirmary but then quickly backed up until she was standing right in front of the open door. Her face expressed surprise as she noticed Seraphina sleeping in the bed. "What happened?" Addie asked, trying to sound as interested as possible.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Oblivious
————————————————————

Tsurara started to look at Addie with this sort of dumbfounded surprise. Really, Addie? Really? "You're kidding me, right?? Were we at two different festivals? She's getting better because she had become sick. Too much time out in the forests gathering herbs. I'm thinking she'll need an apprentice here soon."

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Sleepy
————————————————————

Kitsuko, meanwhile, had rested her head atop Adeline's chest, pretty much half-asleep.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

"You're kidding me, right??" Tsurara asked in apparent disbelief. Addie raised her eyebrows and shrugged as if his reaction was completely uncalled for. It wasn't. "Were we at two different festivals? She's getting better because she had become sick. Too much time out in the forests gathering herbs. I'm thinking she'll need an apprentice here soon." An apprentice. Psh. Adeline knew she easily collected twice the amount Seraphina did in half the time.

Then again, Addie had long since quit collecting helpful herbs and had instead been picking up near-lethal ingredients. Whatever. It didn't matter to her what everyone thought. She didn't care about anything. Adeline glanced down at the child who had fallen asleep. Forget getting it some food, it was best to set it down in its new bed and not wake it up. Waking it up would only encourage it to cry in the middle of the night, and Addie wouldn't be having it.

"I was busy socializing with the Putrid Fire family. Y'know, make them think we're totally nice and whatnot. Besides, who is going to be Seraphina's apprentice?" Addie looked around the empty halls. "There's no one here. Unless you're implying that we can get Father off his ass in order to do something." Adeline walked away but then returned in a split-second. "Would be very good for his heart. Maybe it could actually start pumping for once."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Nerve
————————————————————

Uh-oh. Adeline hit a nerve.

He was out of his chair in a moment and in her face in the next. "Don't you dare speak of father in that way!!" He was nearly red in the face at this point. Though, after a few seconds, he let out a deep exhale, returning to pale skin color. "Look... Father is the reason we have this tower, and all of the things we have. You shouldn't be so ignorant to that fact... Even if he hasn't left his room..." He sighed quietly and walked over to the window, pushing his thin-framed glasses up closer to his eyes.

"I have a very bad feeling... I just feel it... Resentment... I wonder if mother doesn't appreciate us any more... Or perhaps, she hates father so much that she's bringing hatred to our families." He sighed and rubbed his fingers over his eyes at the bridge of his nose. "I think Seraphina's putting up a good example... We should rest. As for her apprentice, there's plenty of non-royalty family members in the lower levels of the tower. Maybe we could call a family meeting." He sat back down in his chair, closing his eyes. Setsuko was already asleep beside Mai.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival (over) - Off To Bed

Eevee_animated_icon__free_use__by_Saix5579.gif

Icarus Uprising

This day was kind of embarressing for Icarus. I mean, that snobby princess humiliated him in front of Hikari Densetsu. Plus, he said some sweet things to her. That doubles for embarressment! Icarus continued to walk back to town, a place to sleep. The gate at the Densetsu's place will do right now, he's tired anyway. Maybe just the bench nearby. Today was still embarressing. Sleep should do nicely.

Ichigo curled up on Icarus' lap & lowered his ears. He sounded asleep already. Soon, tomorrow will be back the way they were, lie everyday.

I got to speak with Hikari Densetsu... Like that, Icarus & Ichigo were outcold.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

In a flash, Tsurara had his face up to Adeline's, and it was flushed with anger. He yelled loudly in their father's defense, but all Addie did was glare back at him. Get out of my face, she thought. After a few seconds, her brother's face returned to its regular color as he calmly explained why he thought what Addie said was unacceptable. Even with all the things they had, Addie wasn't exactly the happiest person to have ever lived. If their tower and belongings had all been suddenly snatched away from them, Addie just couldn't see herself giving a damn. Tsurara then mentioned that he believed their mother had been the cause of the feud in the first place. Quite frankly, Addie couldn't even remember what was the original cause of this fight.

"I think Seraphina's putting up a good example... We should rest. As for her apprentice, there's plenty of non-royalty family members in the lower levels of the tower. Maybe we could call a family meeting," Tsurara said, sitting back in his chair. Oh no, please no, not another meeting. Those meetings were always incredibly awkward and in Addie's opinion, repetitive and tiresome. She looked at Tsurara and realized that his eyes were closed. Adeline just wasn't in the mood to sleep, though it would be pointless to stay here, because despite having a lot of her own opinions on the issues her brother had brought up, she was just at a loss for words. She was probably overtired at this point. She looked down at the little demon in her arms and then looked back at her siblings in the infirmary, both of them calmly sleeping. Addie'd kill them both were it not for the great deal of **** she'd get from Father and all the others in the family. Sighing, she returned to her room and immediately set down the little girl and her link on the pile of clothing on the floor. Not even bothering to change into a nightgown, Addie threw herself onto her bed and gazed up at the ceiling for what seemed to be days, weeks, months, years...

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Shiryo Maboroshi
Divine Water

Shiryo's red eyes neutrally studied the lethargic movement of the clouds overhead as he stretched lazily in the cool grass. The orange glow that surrounded those morning clouds were almost... Ironic. Yet, it seemed right for the clouds, who spent most of their day as a perfect white canvas, to start off painted in a passionate glow of reds and pinks. Beside him, Shingetsu snuggled into his halfway open Kimono. The Yamask said something, but it was muffled by a yawn. Shiryo raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I umm... I said it's pretty." Shingetsu whispered. Shiryo chuckled and pat the Yamask's head. Shingetsu smiled and did a little loop in the air, before settling back on the ground with Shiryo.

"You miss her... Don't you?"
Shingetsu asked. Shiryo gave a neutral grunt that spoke more words than it possibly could.

"I thought so." Shingetsu said, giving a comforting pat with his winglike hand.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

The sun shone on Addie's face, causing her to wake up in response to seeing the inside of her eyelids turn red. She blinked quickly and realized that in her arms was... the little brat. Addie quickly sat up in surprise and looked down at the pile of clothes she left for the kid. Was that not enough? Spoiled brat. Addie walked over to the window and observed everything under the morning sunshine. She could have sworn she saw somebody sleeping on the grass, but she was too busy being excited about today. She could collect the ingredients! Addie quietly made her way to her closet to find a jacket. Then, realizing it was in the pile of clothes, pulled out the jacket she wanted with her telekinesis. She tiptoed to the door in hopes the child wouldn't wake up and cause a ruckus.

((Crap post is crap, but hey... lol))

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

Sunlight shone softly through the curtains of the forge to wake a sleeping Kita, who sat upright against a wall with a spear crossed at his chest. His eyes fluttered and his face tightened. Seeing that it was morning, he returned to his home (which is conveniently connected to the forge) and took a bath in warm water heated by the hot coals of the forge. Afterwards, he dawned his armor and sword to hunt for breakfast. After he dressed, he headed out to the west to fix his meal.

Upon arriving, he decided that it would also be a good idea to gather some other materials for alchemical purposes. He looked to healthy bushes for flowers of majestic colors, his herbalist sense being moderately trained, yet he seemed to look almost aimlessly for surprise. Then, a fierce growl rang out, vibrations fiercely ravaging the alchemists ears. Kita looked up from the plants to spot a wild Houndoom.

229.gif

This was quite lucky for him, as not only do Houndoom taste great, but they also grow a unique strong exoskeleton that can be used for creating various materials. He wasn't quite so intimidated by the beast as much as he was unsure that he could best it without injury. The Houndoom simple stood its ground and growled at the ambitious psuedo-alchemist, but it was not going to attack unless he felt truly threatened. Noting this, Kita unsheathed his sword and positioned himself into a defensive stance, so as to coerce the canine into attacking. The Houndoom leapt for a bite to the chest, but Kita sidestepped and brought down the sword's bottom unto the hound's head, right between the horns. The Houndoom was slightly jarred, but it took almost no time to recover, and once it hit the ground it immediately turned around and leapt towards Kita to rip out his rib-cage. Seeing his opportunity, when the Houndoom came close to him, he brought his sword up, entering underside of the Houndoom's jaw and stopping at the skull. He removed the sword from the Houndoom and it fell lifelessly to the ground. It wasn't something he liked to do, and he often considered opting to have food delivered to him, given his status, but he was too timid to request such a thing. He made a short prayer for the lost and gathered the Houndoom, returning to his residence.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Light flooded the small house and shined on Masahiro's face. He awoke with a dark look on his face. "Are you still there?" He questioned the room around him. A red eye appeared as if from no where. "Yes, but I can not venture out during the day. It would damage me so. I must stay here." The Dusclops materialized from thin air, startling the still-faced herbalist. "Alright then. I'll be off." Masahiro stood up and walked over to his wardrobe, then he opened it and pulled out his sword belt. It was a plain leather strap with a wood and leather scabbard with an engraving. He donned his boiled leather armor and strapped Night's Bane on, and retrieved his satchel. The herbalist's apprentice filled it with ingredients and potions, then exited his house.

Masahiro strided through the bristling streets with purpose, his heart intent on his quest. I know what I have to do. They will not get away with this. He had a dream last night, and it wasn't good. He was used to it. His life was filled with a lot of unpleasant things.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Open Land (Ho-Oh City) - Starting The Day

Eevee_animated_icon__free_use__by_Saix5579.gif

Icarus Uprising

What? He's still asleep? He should be up by now! I oughta kill him right now for- ...Eh? Oh, I'm suppose to wake him up... I am telling his story. Ahem, I'll wake him up now, by poking him with my Master Hand!

Pit awakens from the gate he was sleeping on, droozy inside with sleepy eyes. What does a bed feel like? Anyway, Ichigo rose next from his slumber, a little more comfortable than Pit. That's a Pokemon for you. Yesterday was hectic, what with the New Moon Festival & all the princes & princesses, not to mention that princess from Divine Water give one out to Pit & Hikari Densetsu. What do you know, he's already daydreaming about that princess he loves again. Should I slap him with my Master Hand?

The day was bright & sunny today, beautiful sky as would a pretty flower ready to bloom. Now was time to start the day, with the usual morning routine. Pit picked up & held Ichigo in his arms, walking away from the gate of the Densetsu family, the path he was taking that led to the forest. A smile formed on his face. If you're wondering why, ask me. What's that? You don't know why? I'll tell you. He might meet Hikari Densetsu, a princess, of Sacred Fire. She did say she would be around the forest at this time.

In the forest, Pit & Ichigo sneaked around trees & branches, searching for any suspicious activity. Usually there wasn't, like now. Cut one, cut two, cut down all the fruit along the way! So far, Pit had at least three berries. He was walking along through the forest with Ichigo, making sure to stay close to Ho-Oh City. What other berries could there be around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back