• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [M] (OOC/SU)

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
I did say overall. And it'd actually be pretty difficult to move mine as well, considering the amount of trauma she faced last time she tried... >.>

Khawill

<3
Years
Lol if there are infected water Pokemon no freaking way, gyarados, wailmer, tentacruel, and sharpedo are just a few examples of crazy water Pokemon. Yeah, I'll take my chances with things that can not come up from under me.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey Icefyr, I just wanted to point out that you, in your SU, wrote about "Celadon" and a moment later "Misty", so I think you may have gotten Celadon mixed up with Cerulean :P Common mistake, but if it isn't, go ahead and correct me instead. Just felt you'd like to know.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yeah, okay, I'll grant you that. You hear the ground rumble... and then what? You run? From the ground? Even if you get in the air, there're bird Pokemon. And you're gonna have to come back down eventually... XD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, you guys DO know the zombies in the walking dead are really slow. It's the numbers and getting surrounded that kills you. If you can do parkour and get up the buildings then most of the ground ones wouldn't harm you, also, it's noise that attracts them, so unless you turn on something that continuously slams against the ground like a drill or something, then you shouldn't have to worry too much about ground types.

I'm actually kinda surprised no one made a Clementine or Lee character, of course we have two Mollys running around anyway. :D

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yeah, but... those are human zombies. And aren't they like 10x stronger because they can't feel pain?

Which reminds me: do Pokemon keep some of their abilities after zombiefication? For example, can, say, a Torkoal still breathe fire? And what about ones like Muk, where their body is literally poisonous (I assume)? Keeping in mind that they're part of the Pokemon's natural bodily functions?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That might be it and it's just me who's a numpty, Ice :P Sorry.

And Sweet, Pppggrrrpgpg or whatever our glorious GM is called (I'll start calling him RPG from now on), mentioned that the only attacks the Pokézombies can do, are physical ones. No breathing fire, no razor leaf.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I just started wrestling, guys, so it may take a bit longer for me to reply, but I WILL be on to get things ready every day. I'll set up my own character sheet shortly.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
SIR BASTIAN IS NOW A GM. RESPECT HIS JUDGEMENT. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HIM, CONTACT ME PRIVATELY.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Wave* Heyo! It's me, Sir Bastian! Your friendly neighbourhood co-GM!

RPG talked to me about becoming a GM alongside him and I happily accepted it, so that if anyone has questions or issues that needs solving within this RP, feel free to poke either him, or me :3

*So excited to start*

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh no, he definitely can die :P

Infact, if he does, I might just write up another character. Zombie apocalypses are fun like that. Could try out a whole other kind of character if that does happen! However, I -am- hoping Jackson will survive for a while xD

Khawill

<3
Years
Congratz Sir Bastion so what do ou plan on doing now that you have been promoted? (The sounds of hundreds of thousands of cheering fans roars through the air, and the sky is a perfect blue. You have the most beautiful girl at your side, and the world is revolving around you!)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Taps microphone, clears throat and slowly leans in*

... I'm gonna go take a sh!t. Thank you! Thank you, thank you! *Is chased off the stage by rotten tomatoes*

In all seriousness though, I'm only here to help RPG with keeping the rules up, the lore consistent, and helping those in need (*Superman theme*), so if you need anything, poke me!

Back