• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did I get a good deal?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
It looks like a good deal to me. Of course the one tricky bit is the fact that they are old Pokemon which have a hard time against the new. That if of course assuming you are going to play them. :-)

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
For a whole set that is a reasonable amount to pay for out-rotated cards.
If you pretend value each holofoil at £1-2 each and each rare for £1 then it's a worthy investment if you are a collector or wish to play/build an "unlimited" format deck.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Wow thats unreal. Congrats usually just the complete commons or uncommons would be around that lol. Great score :D

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
That's cool. When I played briefly before, the first Team Rocket set was the only set that I actively collected. Glad you got a good deal on it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
If they're not real I'll be getting a refund,
He said he got the in booster packs from asda when he was younger and traded w/friends who done the same, so they should be real.
happy now :)
I was actually quite sketchy when I won cause I've already spent so much.

Back