• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just so you know guys, I'm making a new mage at some point (I need to find time!) Because I actually like how you guys plan on ending solo. I also wanted to make a better character, so that gives me a new opportunity. No spoilers yet (don't leak anything Sapph!) But I hope this character will be interesting enough.

Also, I'm getting a fresh new 3dsxl, and animal crossing new leaf :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
correct! she said something about all of the good ones being taken. I don't know if that means the limits will change, but if it means I can make the character I have in mind I'm certainly not going to complain.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Just so you know guys, I'm making a new mage at some point (I need to find time!) Because I actually like how you guys plan on ending solo. I also wanted to make a better character, so that gives me a new opportunity. No spoilers yet (don't leak anything Sapph!) But I hope this character will be interesting enough.

Also, I'm getting a fresh new 3dsxl, and animal crossing new leaf :3

Be sure to see me in AC:NL then! I barely play it, really.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll have to trade friend codes with some of you. ADD ME PEOPLE.

I want to get it already, make my damn shift end ;-;

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Anyone having a 3ds… as your GM I demand fto give me your friendcodes… NOW!!

And Dusk Lunacy, when you explain somethingwm, please tell everything that I said.

Yes, I allowed Wolfy to make a mage character but the reason behind that is is that I considered to bring the Youkai limit up by one only by a few Youkai.

The ones getting extra spots are: Mage (which is filled now), Lycan, Werewolf, neko and Yasha.

:3 now… about the friendcodes… Here is mine~:

Nami
2981 - 5417 - 0250

Come visit my town in New Leaf! And I wanna visit yours c:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Pinky-pie, are either of the threads up-to-date with their character lists and species slots taken?

Years
Will the rest of this day last much longer?
I'd rather Allister remained unconscious until the next IC day but if it is going to go on much longer I'll have him wake up and tell almost-gavin and Cheryll about his fight with Raka before passing out again.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
As soon Solo is dead and Divine is "taken out" the IC day will end.

Lili- It was up to date, the Youkai list is still up to date, I just need to add Wolfy's reservation and Lord Sephear's SU Parents disconnected my computer from the internet so i'm going to have to use a laptop that is fairly slow.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Neither of them are up to date, from what I can see. Unless there's a secret, third list that I'm unaware of. :s

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
my friend code is actually the same as before so you and Denny are already added. I added my friend code to my profile details, so that's there.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Correct! She said something about all of the good ones being taken. I don't know if that means the limits will change, but if it means I can make the character I have in mind I'm certainly not going to complain.

Woo! He's back!

Maybe the crow tengu, succubus, and fairy already having predisposed personality traits has driven people away from choosing them. People haven't chosen mermaid for the obvious reason. So I suppose I agree with her that all the "good" ones have been taken.

The ones getting extra spots are: Mage (which is filled now), Lycan, Werewolf, neko and Yasha.

Aww, no snowperson? I really wanted to do more with Luthas.

Honestly, though, instead of asking you to open a snowperson spot (since I already have two characters anyway), I think it would be better to ask if there can be student council decisions and prefect actions that influence the state of the academy. Can there?

Any particular reason you chose those species, though?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Woo! He's back!

Maybe the crow tengu, succubus, and fairy already having predisposed personality traits has driven people away from choosing them. People haven't chosen mermaid for the obvious reason. So I suppose I agree with her that all the "good" ones have been taken.?
Bah. I love the Succubus and the Fairy. They just require more subtlety than "I punch it in the face with fists/magic/psychic powahs!", which means nobody chooses them.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@pink my friend code is 1864-9099-7914...anyone playing new leaf can add me

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Fairies can be pretty powerful in terms of elemental magic. I'd not be surprised if one went above and beyond the powers of a druid mage.
Eh, I much prefer the deal-making aspect of them. Why fight for your cause when you can get other people to fight for your cause, et cetera.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Eh, I much prefer the deal-making aspect of them. Why fight for your cause when you can get other people to fight for your cause, et cetera.
Makes sense. I'm just saying that, as far as fairies are concerned, they'd have no real reason to count them out if they wanted a piece of actiony-action.

I think that fairies don't have many applications because of how late in the game they were submitted compared to the time of the bulk of SU applications.

Back