• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Where I live, a super popular cable company lost power and died the first day of the Olymplics, aaaand I worked all day yesterday, so I've seen maybe five minutes of the Ice Skating and Skiing so far. xD; Dunno if I'll bother watching more of it, or not.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Where I live, a super popular cable company lost power and died the first day of the Olymplics, aaaand I worked all day yesterday, so I've seen maybe five minutes of the Ice Skating and Skiing so far. xD; Dunno if I'll bother watching more of it, or not.

Lol, did Cox blow it? I don't have cable myself so I have to watch online if I want to watch <.<

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The biggest mall in Montreal actually have a giant screen in the food court that is specifically on the channel for the Winter Olympics :P

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aaah, that would be cool to see. xD My work keeps it on in tbe break room, but watching fifteen minutes of it twice a day is pretty pointless.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Haha yea xD

But at least during those 15 minutes, you get to see where your favorite team is currently is on the scoreboard! :D

TARDIS

wherever, whenever
Years
I've seen a lot of the OS. Biggest sports here seem to be Ice Hockey, Curling and Biathlon.

Never found Curling to be interesting before... It all just seemed like a dull lot of staring and pointing and swabbing and pushing of some round stones. But now I've realized there's so much strategy and suspense in it. Don't let my friends hear me say this though, I'll get back for saying curling is a horrible sport earlier :p

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Seriously upset this DCC isn't active as much as I want it to be =/

Anyone saw the official Godzilla trailer and the Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer? I saw the one of Godzilla and it just made me wanna see it more. It looks like the Toho version of Godzilla not like the abomination that the US made in 1998.
As for Transformers, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll see it as soon as I finish watching my current WWE episodes :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Seriously upset this DCC isn't active as much as I want it to be =/

Anyone saw the official Godzilla trailer and the Transformers: Age of Extinction trailer? I saw the one of Godzilla and it just made me wanna see it more. It looks like the Toho version of Godzilla not like the abomination that the US made in 1998.
As for Transformers, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll see it as soon as I finish watching my current WWE episodes :P

I don't quite understand why Transformers keeps dishing out these movies. I personally stopped after the second one; are there really any more "surprises" that they can throw out at us anymore?

Godzilla is a completely other story though. I'm so pumped for that movie, I'm just really hoping that they don't butcher it. I'm curious if they'll actually be able to stop him ("Send in King Kong to fight him like before!)"

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not a big fan of the movies of Transformers either, I just wanted to see what other people thought about it :P
Because the movies focuses more on the humans than the robots themselves.

I'm guessing the reboot to Godzilla will have Godzilla just walk back to the ocean, the humans will make him stop by trapping him somewhat OR they will get rid of Godzilla the same way they did in the original movie.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'm not a big fan of the movies of Transformers either, I just wanted to see what other people thought about it :P
Because the movies focuses more on the humans than the robots themselves.

I'm guessing the reboot to Godzilla will have Godzilla just walk back to the ocean, the humans will make him stop by trapping him somewhat OR they will get rid of Godzilla the same way they did in the original movie.

I just had a sudden rush of nostalgia hit me and now all I want to do is watch the animated Transformers show from the 80s. D:

I'm curious is maybe they'll sequence the Godzilla into parts like Planet of the Apes is currently doing. Now if you really want to talk about a reboot that's going down a right path and is creating a lot of hype, it's most definitely Planet of the Apes.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Transformers wasn't an awful series. Michael Bay could've done a lot worse, honestly. I hate how it's being described as a "reboot, but not entirely because it's in a different setting"

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Transformers wasn't an awful series. Michael Bay could've done a lot worse, honestly. I hate how it's being described as a "reboot, but not entirely because it's in a different setting"

True, but I think it should have just been a "one-off" movie. The sequel wasn't bad but it wasn't great either; they only made the future sequels because they were trying to squeeze out all of the money they could out of the success of the first movie.

Years
I actually really liked the Transformers series. Yes, it's mindless explosions and crazy 3D effects, but if you went in expecting anything other than that, then that's your fault. Plus, the fourth one has the Dino Bots and Marky-Mark. It's a win-win.

Now, if anything looks good, it's Godzilla and Transcendence. Holy Crap, I want to see those.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I forgot about Planet of the Apes! I remember seeing that Gary Oldman is in it, so, naturally, it's going to be a great movie.

He did the voice of Gollum in Lord of the Rings right? He always does a great job with the CGI voice acting.

I honestly can't wait for this movie as the reboot two or three years ago was amazing? Remember that fight scene on the bridge of humanity vs the apes? That was epic. (this was the only video I could find of it, sorry for the quality)

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That was Andy Sarkis that did the voice acting of Gollum :P

Darn it. Then again, I just went on IMDB and Andy Sarkis was in Planet of the Apes and was the voice of Caesar. So technically I was right because that's who I was thinking about when someone referenced an actor in PotA. That's who I was talking about when I was referencing the actor who does all the CGI characters (like Caesar); just got the two actors mixed up haha :P

Thanks for the correction! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back