• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well sorry but nope i thought it was just the taho story you told me about

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
What about sugursa, pupplush, and voodog?

no, not yet. But I will soon. (remember, I have to add many details, including compatibility, movesets, evolutions, ect!!)

There are ALOT of things I need to add, as follows:

[X]
Name=
InternalName=
Kind=
Pokedex=
Type1=
BaseStats=
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=
GrowthRate=
StepsToHatch=
Color=
Habitat=
EffortPoints=
Abilities=
Compatibility=
Height=
Weight=
GenderRate=
Moves=
EggMoves=
Evolutions=
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

Yup. Alot of stuff.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
can i combine pokemon to make sprites?if that is ok i might help with a few sprites

Hehe, no. That doesn't show much of skill of being a real spriter. That's splicing, not spriting. ^^; And not every Pokemon has something a fakemon might have, so it might make it impossible.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
UPDATES

UWAA!
Please don't ask me what that was for, but I haz teh updates! :pink_boogie:

Well, we've made a little progress. My(er, our) trusty mapper, Freak A has made the first maps! :) I'm starting on the Intro and etc, but I'm running into some passage errors, so...

Er-hem! Well now we also have a great Musical Composer! Say hello to him, Averdak! So expect this to work out.

Also, we have some new Fakemon added to the dex. Cynary, Cyazure, and Azurine! They were made by my fastest designer, Kitsunez!

Thanks all my supporters and also my staff! Please keep supporting like you usually do! I'm trying to keep this thread alive! Buh-bye!

-Nyu~♥!

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well these guys are very good your game is working very nicely while i'm still stuck with making the ties right now but mine will have updates when we complete the tileset

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
well these guys are very good your game is working very nicely while i'm still stuck with making the ties right now but mine will have updates when we complete the tileset

Thanks for replying. This forum is falling behind! ^^; I don't want it to get closed so I make Updates whenever I can. I'm almost done with the beginning but I'm still running into problems... Especially with centering the images. I don't know why this won't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back