• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
yea i noticed that too DJG. and i still dont get the thing about swampert t mudkip. r u saying that u want a high leveled mudkip or smthn cause u just have to use an everstone

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I wont pay too much attention to stuff posted previously, since this is more like an status report.

About the minigame, it's almost done. The only thing that I'd be missing would be a pick and a hammer OWs (yeah, overworlds for each of those two things, front, back and side sprites), as of course, the minigames lets you control a pick or a hammer instead of the hero's sprite. So, for all the spriters around, I leave that as a request for whoever wants to try their hand at spriting (I dont think you'll need a big sprite, one of 16*16 should be enough)

However... I'll be a bit concentrated on my personal business for a few days, that's why I disabled my PMing. So, if you sprite something, wait till I enable PMing again if you want to send me or ask me anything (this Thursday)

shadow_clone147

Day In, Day Out
Years
Ive Been playing this Hack for 3 days now and it is incredible, But im experiencing a Technical Difficulty: I beat carlos after beating Lance in the E4 and my pokemon get registered and i let the credits roll. but after "The End" screen the game restarts itself and i cant go to kanto

can someone please tell me if this is a patching error or do i have to do some thing in order to get to kanto? help will be much appreciated

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
this is my 1st tym to post in here..but i been reading these posts for some time now..
Just want to ask Zel if..
ur the 1 who created that SG where you have to choose your starter as mew,mewtwo and the ?? pokemon.. ive been playing this game for months now and yes i have the l8test version..just waiting for the next beta 2 arrive(B6)..

can any one teach me where to find that LIPS thing (patch)..what i have was the BTAG patch thing..

BTW :
im from the phillippines..I saw this game at the mall.. they were selling it for at least $20..and last question..
what's the disadvntage of not evolving ur pokemon.. i've made a swampert egg and sceptile and and i want them to be just mudkip and treeko..waht what would be the disadvantage??
and whats the difference of a pokemon with a everstone and the one that didnt have it when it comes to stat??

SHADOW CLONE 147..

u need to start ol over again.. delete all ur save file and open ur emulator..
then click options>emulator>save type and change flash 64k to flash 128k.. thats all..

Last edited by a moderator:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
this is my 1st tym to post in here..but i been reading these posts for some time now..
Just want to ask Zel if..
ur the 1 who created that SG where you have to choose your starter as mew,mewtwo and the ?? pokemon.. ive been playing this game for months now and yes i have the l8test version..just waiting for the next beta 2 arrive(B6)..

can any one teach me where to find that LIPS thing (patch)..what i have was the BTAG patch thing..

BTW :
im from the phillippines..I saw this game at the mall.. they were selling it for at least $20..and last question..
what's the disadvntage of not evolving ur pokemon.. i've made a swampert egg and sceptile and and i want them to be just mudkip and treeko..waht what would be the disadvantage??
and whats the difference of a pokemon with a everstone and the one that didnt have it when it comes to stat??
And you bought it? If you did they caught you well as this is a FREEBIE ZERO NADA (moster garage rulez hehehe)...
Well i guess zel will ask a angry tyranitar to stop by the mall so no problem
But to say the truth i would pay that to have shinygold on a cartridge its well worth it
and i bet it wont take long... a friend of mine went to a jipsy fair here in Lisbon and found a black dude selling this

GBA-Game-Pokemon-Naranja-Version-M7118-.jpg

and... They all worked!!! 5€ a piece!!!

Last edited:

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
nope i didnt.. but since i saw it i tried searching the web till i found 1..
BTW nice games.. can u play it in a VBA??

hey can some one help me??
when I've patch the bet4 bugfix and i went to Kurt he gave me the GS ball even though i haven't started the celebi event..and ive caught celebi.. now that i am doing the celebi event Kurt would not give me the Gs ball and i cant advance to the other part of hte cave b"coz the is blocking the way (girl near the shrine in the Ilex forest..) what will happen now??

and LASTLY have anyone notice the girl at the back of the pokemon center near the union cave?? my game froze when i tried talking to her..

JJK

Years
Oh noez, pirated games. :(

I'm excited about this minigame, Zel! Keep up the amazing work!
The official ones are pirated but can u say that about Naranja? Or any other hack in its place? As i said that dude was sellig them 5€ a piece (DONT just dont ask me how many $ it is ok? or £ btw) , wouldn't you buy a shinygold cartridge for that price?

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2008
shiny gold

great game i got it to run via GBA emulator on my PSP and im very impressed, so zel great job, keep up the good work

JJK

Years
just one question... its just locked stuff on b5 or its a bug that my ghostbuster SIMPLY DOESNT WORK?
Or that elm doesnt react to the gs ball?

Last edited:

BigIce17

Ulimate Trainer
Years
hi guys. i have the beta i think 3.5 or 4 but i cant find the newest one cuz i havent been on pc in a while. but can someone plz tell me wat page its on? ty! =]

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
i think u need 2 call prof elm 1st so thathe would react to the ball.. aboutthe ghost buster i think u need to go to the burn tower..where the legendary dog used to be..u can morty there and talk to him..

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
WRONG, You get the GS BALL then speak to ELM front...*of him*

Then you go to Kurt, and walk all the way to ILEX and to that silly route then fly back, to activate...

Ghostbuster doesn't work as of it's like a silph scope that says do OAK: Theres a time and place for this later.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
i dunno if the game is messed up or theres something to do, after i beat the elite four and after the credits i cant continue the game to start exploring kanto it just forces me to restart after the main menu with the picture of the ho-oh help plz?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
zel, I finally went out from Victory Road, which was pretty confusing yet pretty fun... :P
(yet, I need to train more... -_- )

Ashlee gave me a shock, though... As well as the fisherman with the Milotic... :P

Anyways, after I got out, I pressed 'A'/'Z' on this sign and this came out... :\
ShinyGoldBeta5_01-1.png

But it's no big deal, though...
It will return to normal after a second it poped like that.

Anyways, best of luck to both the hack and towards Uni... :)

Back