• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I did a poketransfer from diamond to white 2 and i had a connection error after catching the pokemon in the minigame.
I realized that my pokemon were both in my diamond and white 2 version.I can still interact with them but did anything happen to their datas?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I did a poketransfer from diamond to white 2 and i had a connection error after catching the pokemon in the minigame.
I realized that my pokemon were both in my diamond and white 2 version.I can still interact with them but did anything happen to their datas?

Well, that's interesting. You've just managed to clone this Pokémon somehow. xD If you're able to use them in battles, then I think they're perfectly okay. Nothing could have happened to their data. You should try doing this with some of your other Pokémon and see if it happens again. If it does, then... do you mind sharing your secret with us? Haha.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Well, that's interesting. You've just managed to clone this Pokémon somehow. xD If you're able to use them in battles, then I think they're perfectly okay. Nothing could have happened to their data. You should try doing this with some of your other Pokémon and see if it happens again. If it does, then... do you mind sharing your secret with us? Haha.

It happened 3 times in total.Some of them were checked with Pokecheck and they were legal.(I cant use them in Battles since they were Legendaries).The connection was lost when it saved after you finished the minigame.Then i had the Pokemon in both Diamond and white 2!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
It happened 3 times in total.Some of them were checked with Pokecheck and they were legal.(I cant use them in Battles since they were Legendaries).The connection was lost when it saved after you finished the minigame.Then i had the Pokemon in both Diamond and white 2!

Think of yourself as lucky!
They get to stay in Gen IV and get to slay anything they want there.
While their other half split will get to explore Unova and maybe soon Kalos!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Excluding the Pokemon World Tournament, are you able to re-battle Gym Leaders (in their own Gyms) or 'notable' NPCs in a fixed area in Black 2/White 2? (like Emerald Version's rematches with the Gym Leaders and Rival Wally)...? From what I've read, rematches don't exist at all in BW (save for the Elite 4 and Champion)... Thanks in advance.

Years
Excluding the Pokemon World Tournament, are you able to re-battle Gym Leaders (in their own Gyms) or 'notable' NPCs in a fixed area in Black 2/White 2? (like Emerald Version's rematches with the Gym Leaders and Rival Wally)...? From what I've read, rematches don't exist at all in BW (save for the Elite 4 and Champion)... Thanks in advance.

No you can't rematch Gym Leaders outside of the PWT, but there are rematches in some areas with these Trainers:

• Colress (Plasma Frigate at P2 Lab)
  • Cilan, Chili & Cress (Striaton Cafe)
  • N (N's Castle, rematched once per season)
  • Shadow Triad (Icirrus City, rematched once per season)
  • Trainers in Big Stadium & Small Court in Nimbasa City)
  • All Pokemon Breeders (rematched whenever you walk past them)
  • Elite Four and Champion Iris (they will have higher levels and changed teams)

That's the ones I'm aware of, but someone might want to add something else in.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
You can also have rematches with Hugh (in the Ex-Team Plasma Base), Cynthia (at her villa in the spring), and 2 members of Gamefreak in Castelia.

andrite

andrite
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Are the pokemon legit? HELP

On ebay I am purchased a pokemon white 2 with event legendary pokemon and when i asked him if they were legit he said they were copied from his original save file. He said he just put his legit savefile from his legit game to aother cart and he said it is legit so???

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Assuming the cartridge itself is real,
you can either released the aforementioned Pokemon
or even restart the game.

Be note that there are a few Wi-Fi Mystery Gift that one can download before playing and creating a save file.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
There is a guy in Black/White 2 near the route where you find the magma stone who asks you to sell him the<<cool>> stuff pokemon hide behind stones.What stuff does he refer to?

I think you are refering to the man who lives in the house with a female Cool Trainer,
if so he's looking for Rare Bone and you can sell them to him.

andrite

andrite
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I bought the game for the pokemon so what im asking is do they count as legit?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Well, they might be legit, but to be sure you could use pokecheck.org to check.Or if you cannot upload them because the pokemon have a ribbon you could ask Trade Corner's moderator, tabor62, to hack check them for you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Need IceBerg Chamber Key

i got the iron chamber got that done but i need the iceberg chamber key can anyone help?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Only if you have another friend who has the other version.Go to Unova Link and then to Key System.After that follow the on screen instructions.I know it sucks that they didnt make it support wi fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back