• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
New sprite!

374.png

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I used advanced technology and gave it a Servine body. (Turning green was a small side effect)

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
ampuw.png

Added Sandslash arms.
This one needs some work! I like the Servine idea, but it needs to look more fluid because right now it just looks like two Pokemon stacked on top of each other.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Rectified that a bit. For that I had to remove all special features from Servine and Beldum. Now it's ready for more configuration.

ampuw_zpsf704b913.png

Bing bong.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
More application of droid science. Meet CYBORG_CATLGA_ID00001, or Cyborg #1.

passthesprite9-16-13_zpseeb7bcca.png

Adopted a Toxicroak-Servine hybrid body for humanoid display and elongated arms for practical use.

Please, don't switch sprites, keep working on this. It's hard to get a consistent sprite when there's a switch every five turns and we cannot make major changes to the sprite. I should say try for at least 8 turns. But of course, after 10 or so we should switch, there's no use in being monotonous. Please remember that we can only use a certain Pokémon as a sprite once, so make use of that.

EDIT - In retrospect I think this one looks done. But please keep this in mind next time. /Someone should really stop my rants... #innocentface

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Gave the poor thing a better stomach. Now he's an honourable man! Gave him something to hold, as well. Good for his health! I should say that stretching his legs was a good idea, now he can train his legs and make it powerful as well!

Unleash, my boy!
Passthesproite_zpsf52273da.png

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
THIS IS THE MOST FRIKIN BADASS DUDE EVAR MADE HE NEEDS A NAME GUISE

E4KYwxo.png

• Dodrio heads chillin' on the pillars
  • Mohawk-headed Dodrios (Misdreavus again)
  • Dordrio heads: Now with sunglasses
  • Unown eyes on the pillars

Name

Moémon Master
Years
tom.png

His species name is Tom.
Added regirock arms as legs
meloetta eyes to replace the barely visible set

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I applied some more knowledge on how a monster looks, and well, this is a bit more close to monster, I guess?
I replaced the hands and some pattern features. Also opted for a more bipedal-serpent hybrid. Oh yes, I made a more dull green prominent as the main colour, and spiced it with ochre yellow for effects.

NfIyU5w_zpsf22f7215.png

Back