• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is this? a game?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2010
hi i found this picture on a japanese site an i cant read jap so i dunno what it is TT
do you now it by any chance?
thanks baba jelly
chibi.ch.funpic.de/ch/1137074387066.png

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Fanart, seeing as in the corner it shows the logo for Super Famicom AKA Super Nintendo, which is a really old system... and I doubt they release a game for it now, so yeah. Fanart.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
The screens at the bottom look like they're from Pok?mon Ranger, an upcoming DS game, but the rest of the picture looks to be fanart.

...and I have no idea why the SNES logo is at the top. 0_o

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
o.o Azurill's eyes are... not right... they scare me.

Erm, yeah, it's fanart, with the Tree of Origin in the background from the latest pokemon movie. *points to siggy*

By the way, that's a reeeeallly tiny Pikachu on that funny-looking Ash's shoulder.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
XD That Pikachu is cute though! *dies*

But um, yeah >.> Like everybody else said, it's fanart. (Plus didn't anybody notice how like, most of the Pokemon in the pic look different from how they're originally supposed to look like? o__O)

Back