• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I have an idea that I think would be cool for this hack. Since you're following the anime, perhaps you could edit the cries so that the Pokemon actually say their names like they do in the anime, or make whatever sound they make. Just a suggestion.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2011
just finished the 2.5 beta ! ive been playing it along side the actual english dub pokemon series ( japanese audio just doesnt feel right ) play the game non-stop till i finished it . aside from some few glitches the game is totally awesome. when the next beta comes out do i have to start ffrom the very beginning ? or can i just update the rom and continue on ?

i really like what the metapod23 has done with the story line . very precise . nearly word for word. i ntoice even the half broken pokeball in the item bag is an awesome touch.
its really awesome to metapod23 and the other people who made ashgray possible .

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
2. In SS Anne, there's a guy asking you to trade your Butterfree for a Raticate. Since Ash refused iirc, why not make the player refuse automatically here too?

He made the trade, and then a bit later traded it back. It works this way in the game too.

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
Ive got a great idea!Dunt know if its possible or if anyones done it,but Edit the title screen and perhaps insert the original song for the anime!I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST....!!!YEAH!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
It didn't show up as a zip file, and how do I patch it to my fire red rom?

I downloaded the attached file at the bottom of the first post is that right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
I have a suggestion for the evolution problem. ( i hate pressing b as well) how about having some everstones present? it would help out a lot amd its eaiser to insert into the hack,

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
I have a suggestion for the evolution problem. ( i hate pressing b as well) how about having some everstones present? it would help out a lot amd its eaiser to insert into the hack,
You get one as part of the Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Event, if you could get them elsewhere it wouldn't be as important.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
i too would like to know where the vs seeker is in this hack. ive played all the way through the beta as i watched the episodes and it was amazing. its a shame that ive reached the end of the beta tho. i wanna play more! lol.

Back