• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
Hey Dude!!!! Excellent hack, I can´t wait for beta 3.0, but can you tell me please when are we going to be able to download beta 3.0. Thanks and keep the excellent working!XD

He's already finished the Beta and is currently testing it to make sure it's free of any major glitches, so soon as he's done testing and fixing we'll have it real soon.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
So, the electric thing.

I dunno what to think about it reverting back to the original, (Well, not original, but) as there are cases when it worked, and when it didn't :/

Also, how is Blaine's Rhydon with Lightning Rod done?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Can someone or all of you help me out please? How do you put a support bar on your signature? Specially the ones with no code thing or whatever lol.

You could right click (or hold option and click) the image and select "copy image address," then put the address coppied in image tags

I have a question. I may have asked this before, but are you going to change the Trainer's dialogue and their standing positions?

Standing positions are mostly the same for old routes. New trainer dialogue has been in the game since Beta 2.5 at least.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
He's already finished the Beta and is currently testing it to make sure it's free of any major glitches, so soon as he's done testing and fixing we'll have it real soon.

Excellent!!!! I can't wait. Thanks for answering my question and I am really excited. So we are going to be able to play the Beta 3.0 in one week or less????

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
Excellent!!!! I can't wait. Thanks for answering my question and I am really excited. So we are going to be able to play the Beta 3.0 in one week or less????

That's a hopeful time frame. Metapod says it's all up to how many glitches he finds and has to fix, but if you check the first page he's keeping track of all the episodes he completes as he beta tests with a check mark next to the episode title.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
metapod you are my hero!! this hack is the best pokemon game i ever played its even better then my soul silver i used to play soul silver a lot but when this game came i have forgotten about soul silver for a while ... i just cant wait for beta 3.0 ,, please hurry hack master !!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
K thank you metapod! I dont wanna evolve my starters. There evolved forms look ugly ( :

no their evolved forms are great :P but well this hack follow the anime story so u musn't evolve them except charizard

nice job Meta ilike ur sprites and how many apisodes are left until u release the beta?
i can't wait to play this beta plz hurry buddy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
nice job Meta ilike ur sprites and how many apisodes are left until u release the beta?
i can't wait to play this beta plz hurry buddy ;)
Ignoring the double post...
You could've read first post or some of the previous ones :D
There's exactly... 0 episodes to the next beta :D
Metapod is now undergoing beta testing so he can find any bugs or glitches that might appear.

Back