• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll have a post up soon :) kinda tired but can't seem to fall asleep so I'll make a few posts in stuff and watch a movie.

Khawill

<3
Years
You know what would be a great way to end this? Elise goes into a sort of inferno after seeing Frio down, and threatens to burn down the school and everyone else (unintentionally and unconsciously). Solo's collar gets cut off before hand, but since nobody can get near Elise, he decides to sacrifice himself to knock her out. He dies heroically of his burns afterwards.

I got the idea from watching X-men 3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I wasn't thinking of having Lerion interrupt Allister and Raka's fight, just sort of thought of his entrance as an excuse for her not to kill him. But I'm sure you guys have everything set up nice, so I won't interrupt ;)

Poor Solo, he'll never get to meet the new Lycan, I hope his betrayal/psychotic break doesn't make everyone over weary of Lerion O.o

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Khawill.... YOU ARE AWESOME!

Okay so this is the plan:

Takumi cuts of Solo's collar. Then Elise wakes up and sees Solo down. Elise gets angry, goes into an inferno and threatens to burn the school down and kill everyone. Solo wants to show that he isn't bad and sacrifices himself to save everyone. He dies a Heroic dead just like Khawill just said.

The next IC day will be short and about Solo's funeral.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna move Cheryll's birthday to the IC day after the next one. I'm going away for a weekend in August, and in August my posts won't be all that consistent. (Brothers surgery and the start of Senior Year will do that). So I'm trying to plan ahead in things.

Khawill

<3
Years
Khawill.... YOU ARE AWESOME!

Okay so this is the plan:

Takumi cuts of Solo's collar. Then Elise wakes up and sees Solo down. Elise gets angry, goes into an inferno and threatens to burn the school down and kill everyone. Solo wants to show that he isn't bad and sacrifices himself to save everyone. He dies a Heroic dead just like Khawill just said.

The next IC day will be short and about Solo's funeral.

This, but Elise doesnt care about Solo =_=

Sephear

Years
Yeah! And then after Lerion gets a (probably inadequate) answer from Ryuu he can join the fight! Hooray for people nobody knows saving the already important characters butts! Helping out!

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Elise is a caring, generous person with a well directed moral compass.

She has a high tolerance level, and is not easily agitated. She does not enjoy violence and is not quick to befriend those that do.

Am I the only one that believes going Completely Psychopathic Homicidal Arsonist is entirely out of character for Elise?

Sephear

Years
Am I the only one that believes going Homicidal Arsonist is completely out of character for Elise?

Hmm the quote and the action do contradict...BUT I have no opinion on other people's characters right now because I am Le Nub Cake here >.<

Khawill

<3
Years
I think it should be fine, she has no control of her powers nor does she even know she has them. I'd say sadness not insanity is a reason enough. Also her parents are crazy, so the genes are there

Years
I still can't.
Raka hasn't left the now unconscious Allister (after moving him to some nasty location... that's probably on fire) and Cheryll hasn't found him yet (although she is looking).

Sephear

Years
And Lerion is waiting for a response from Ryuu, he knows some crazy stuff is going on, but he figures most monsters are crazy so for all he knows the smells and noises could just be exercises and classes at a school for monsters >.<

Back