• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! AN EMBLEM!!!1!11! THANKS PC!11!!1 ::::3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Personally I think they're just a nice little way of getting some recognition for certain actions. Although I obviously wouldn't let them effect my judgment or opinion of other users.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I love emblems. While I don't obsessively go all out to get them, it's nice getting awarded for doing something and getting an achievement. Plus sometimes some of the emblems I get are a big surprise to me and that surprise can be exciting.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm fond of the idea of emblems, but only when it comes to giving them -- not so much receiving. I think they're cute and a great way for us to show that we appreciate and recognize our members. But I wouldn't go out of my way to get any for myself, you know? That doesn't make me any less grateful for the ones I already have though! <3;

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I like getting emblems :3 But I only have 2 lololol

Years
My opinion of emblems kind of fluctuates. There'll be times (like during some community events) where I'll go out of my way to try and get an emblem, but other times, it doesn't really matter to me either way if I have them. I'm kind of at that "meh" stage right now, but it's always nice to see when a new emblem does appear on your profile.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I wish I got one on my previous account that I had for two years.
So, I'd love it if I got any emblems hint hint guys, please

Years
I don't pay much attention to emblems. Sometimes I even forget they exist to be honest, but they're a neat little feature and it's always fun to get them! :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Emblems, to me, are like gaming achievements. I don't really care for them, but when I do get one, I smile on the inside, and I (sometimes) properly thank the staff member who gave me the emblem.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm with Megan on this one. They're kind of like achievements, which is nice. Or just little reminders of things you've done in the past, like events or silly nubby things like asking to be a mod.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
I don't really know what emblems are, but it sounds like they are some sort of recognition for members? that's cool, I think it's nice to notice/congratulate people who are exceptional members c:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I LUV EMBLEMS AND WILL ALWAYS LUV THEM, EITHER IS A BADMOR GOOD EMBLEM. (Except for some, lol.)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Emblems, to me, are like gaming achievements. I don't really care for them, but when I do get one, I smile on the inside, and I (sometimes) properly thank the staff member who gave me the emblem.

This.

I love emblems and I love giving them out to deserving members! I also love to get them, but I don't get them very often. xD

Back