• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] AZ's Floette Video Reveal - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
that's an idea O:!

I haven't thought of that xD!! but i dont think smeargle would be a good user of those moves.. he's slower than floette xD and diamond storm isn't that useful in my opinion. but i'll try it out nonetheless. If it works, i'll report back :D!

I asked because i was just wondering (and because i'd like a Smeargle with these moves but that isn't important xD)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
I want this Pokemon to come out so bad! Tempted to just hack one and keep it in game to do the Battle Maison with and stuff until it's actually released.

Personally, I doubt it will be given out. Instead, I think that it will be something that we battle in the next games but can't catch, like White/Black Kyruem. My reasons for this are:
If the signature move is banned then what's the point in having the Pokemon? Also, it is heavily linked to the story of the games, so it makes it more likely that this is what it is what it is for.
It can't evolve. The reason it may not evolve is because the evolved form would never be seen without hacking, thus giving it an evolution pretty useless.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
If the signature move is banned then what's the point in having the Pokemon?

The reason it may not evolve is because the evolved form would never be seen without hacking, thus giving it an evolution pretty useless.

It's move is not banned.. well, only temporary.. it shows as banned because it's not released yet.. Diancie shows the same too for it's move Diamond Storm, but we all know that Diancie is being released soon.

Gamefreak just has filters/banlist/or whatever it is on the battle spot to prevent you from taking yet to be released items into battle or trade. but once they are released, that block will be removed.

As for evolution, AZ's Floette isn't suppose to evolve.. it's suppose to represent the Max Potential of a Floette after 3000 years. that is why it's HP is just slightly under a Floette's to show that in 3000 years it reached it's max potential for a floette.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
It's move is not banned.. well, only temporary.. it shows as banned because it's not released yet.. Diancie shows the same too for it's move Diamond Storm, but we all know that Diancie is being released soon.

Gamefreak just has filters/banlist/or whatever it is on the battle spot to prevent you from taking yet to be released items into battle or trade. but once they are released, that block will be removed.

I'm kind of thinking that it might not be though. What if it tries to register it as a normal Floette? If it does it this way, then it will ban it because it has improper stats and a move that it doesn't normally learn.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I'm kind of thinking that it might not be though. What if it tries to register it as a normal Floette? If it does it this way, then it will ban it because it has improper stats and a move that it doesn't normally learn.

That is false due to I can teach smeargle diancie's move or Floette's and it can't enter.

The point is simply, Game Freak aren't morons.. they know hackers will unlock pokemon and items they aren't suppose to have yet (like they have done so in every generation/game prior).. so to stop these hackers from distributing pokemon months or years before official release.. they purposely put keywords or filters on the trade system to block them. Same goes with battlespot.. they put blocks to prevent those people from showing them off in online battle on the battle spot or using them in rating battles or whatever and having an advantage over someone before release.

Also this is evident with the Vs.Recorder which verifies that GameFreak has a block/filter list.. You can save a battle video using a floette or diancie or a mega latios/latias.. but if you attempt to publish it (upload it online), it will tell you, this video cannot be shared publicly and prevents it from being uploaded.

Also just a while ago, i tried teaching a smeargle diancie's move and then tried teaching another floette's and those smeargles cannot be traded anymore nor enter battlespot which shows that game freak has a filter/block list of sorts until they are officially released.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
That is false due to I can teach smeargle diancie's move or Floette's and it can't enter.

The point is simply, Game Freak aren't morons.. they know hackers will unlock pokemon and items they aren't suppose to have yet.. so to stop these hackers from distributing pokemon months or years before release.. they purposely put keywords or filters on the trade system to block them. same goes with battlespot.. they put blocks to prevent those people from showing them off in online battle on the battle spot or using them in rating battles or whatever and having an advantage over someone before release.

Also this is evident with the Vs.Recorder which verifies that GameFreak has a block/filter list.. You can save a battle video using a floette or diancie or a mega latios/latias.. but if you attempt to publish it (upload it online), it will tell you, this video cannot be shared publicly and prevents it from being uploaded.

Still, the fact that you can teach a Smeargle the move and it still can't enter doesn't really tell me anything. Like you said, the move is banned because it hasn't been released yet, but that doesn't actually confirm that it won't be banned when it is released.
On a slightly different note, I would be disappointed if it was an event. Personally, it wouldn't interest me to be able to get it, and if it isn't story involved, it does create some loop holes. (It's possible that AZ could give it to you, but he has been looking for that thing for 3000 years, I don't think that he will give it up that easily.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Still, the fact that you can teach a Smeargle the move and it still can't enter doesn't really tell me anything. Like you said, the move is banned because it hasn't been released yet, but that doesn't actually confirm that it won't be banned when it is released.
On a slightly different note, I would be disappointed if it was an event. Personally, it wouldn't interest me to be able to get it, and if it isn't story involved, it does create some loop holes. (It's possible that AZ could give it to you, but he has been looking for that thing for 3000 years, I don't think that he will give it up that easily.

Game Freak will come up with a story.. AZ is 3000 years old.. so maybe he "has to go" maybe he's dying.. maybe he feels that Floette will do better under your care and get plenty of PC love in your possession :)

or simply it can be a dull and boring event legendary release like many in the past that don't need a back story.. similar to the additional Vivillon patterns, simply one day, Game Freak will announce a Wi-Fi event and be like, Here you go! like they did a ton in Black and White.. how we got all those random non-story/non-movie related Arceus', kyogres, victinis, mewtwos, etc etc..

also there's definately more movies in the works too so AZ's Floette and AZ himself could be a future movie, same as the other 2 Hidden Legendaries Hoopa and Volcanion. so then their release can be movie event related, the same as the initial darkrai and victini were, etc. just like Black and White had 4+ movies tied to it i'm sure X&Y will have plenty of movie tie-ins as well and with each movie, a new event legendary wi-fi event.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
Game Freak will come up with a story.. AZ is 3000 years old.. so maybe he "has to go" maybe he's dying.. maybe he feels that Floette will do better under your care and get plenty of PC love in your possession :)

or simply it can be a dull and boring event legendary release like many in the past that don't need a back story.. similar to the additional Vivillon patterns, simply one day, Game Freak will announce a Wi-Fi event and be like, Here you go! like they did a ton in Black and White.. how we got all those random non-story/non-movie related Arceus', kyogres, victinis, mewtwos, etc etc..

also there's definately more movies in the works too so AZ's Floette and AZ himself could be a future movie, same as the other 2 Hidden Legendaries Hoopa and Volcanion. so then their release can be movie event related, the same as the initial darkrai and victini were, etc. just like Black and White had 4+ movies tied to it i'm sure X&Y will have plenty of movie tie-ins as well and with each movie, a new event legendary wi-fi event.

Yeah . I can definitely see that happening, but I am still hoping that it is story related. If he does end up giving it to us, I don' think that I would even be able to take it thinking about how long he searched for it. XD

Years

This is my dilemma. At first I was gonna disagree about a link to another x&y instalment for distribution in comparison to black & white kyurem, BC they weren't even in b & w's coding, genesect, keldeo, and meloetta were though. Some people say the god stone was a coding for bw kyurem in bw but there is actually an extracted image for said stone which is nothing like the DNA splicers ( last I read, this is going maybe two years since I read )
I was pushing strong against it not being distributed in the next instalment and that it would have to be in the x & y copies we have now because of it being coded, but then again, we didn't get none of the events for bw til bw2 ( might have gotten keldeo I think... not sure ) I know we didn't get meloetta til bw2.
But that's not even my biggest issue with my original theory, the biggest hole puncher against my theory is ...
Why on earth would AZ give it to you?
So I'm thinking, he will probably pass away in the instalment if its in sequel format and pass it on to you BC you remind him of xy protag bla bla. Or if its a prequel, floette could be with you while AZ is searching for it. Of course this would all be in short story format due to it being event legendary status.
Now if we get it in this game, in X & Y, I'm thinking AZ is gonna die.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
This is my dilemma. At first I was gonna disagree about a link to another x&y instalment for distribution in comparison to black & white kyurem, BC they weren't even in b & w's coding, genesect, keldeo, and meloetta were though. Some people say the god stone was a coding for bw kyurem in bw but there is actually an extracted image for said stone which is nothing like the DNA splicers ( last I read, this is going maybe two years since I read )
I was pushing strong against it not being distributed in the next instalment and that it would have to be in the x & y copies we have now because of it being coded, but then again, we didn't get none of the events for bw til bw2 ( might have gotten keldeo I think... not sure ) I know we didn't get meloetta til bw2.
But that's not even my biggest issue with my original theory, the biggest hole puncher against my theory is ...
Why on earth would AZ give it to you?
So I'm thinking, he will probably pass away in the instalment if its in sequel format and pass it on to you BC you remind him of xy protag bla bla. Or if its a prequel, floette could be with you while AZ is searching for it. Of course this would all be in short story format due to it being event legendary status.
Now if we get it in this game, in X & Y, I'm thinking AZ is gonna die.

I've been thinking about prequels, and they do seem like a possibility to me. AZ's Floette does seem to come out of no where, and I would like to know where it was. He most likely will pass away though. Again, he won't give the Floette up that easily, so this is what will probably happen.

Years
I've been thinking about prequels, and they do seem like a possibility to me. AZ's Floette does seem to come out of no where, and I would like to know where it was. He most likely will pass away though. Again, he won't give the Floette up that easily, so this is what will probably happen.
I would like a prequel, because it would be fresh and new... we could also see things, like... terminus cave back when it was an active mining operation or something, the lost hotel in a less ruined state. Those things seem cool to me... I don't know though... I just cant see a man who spent 3000 years searching for a pokemon, getting it and just giving it away, and if so is he immortal from some side of side effect from the ultimate weapon? or is he tied to floette by some kind of bond that has kept him alive... who knows... I know it will be a interesting bit of story when we do get it

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
If AZ's Floette evolves, Will it be able to breed then? My guess is no. I'm also thinking that there will be a distribution or mystery gift for a item or something like that, and you trade that object for his Floette. This could be similar to the key to catch Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion as well.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
If AZ's Floette evolves, Will it be able to breed then? My guess is no. I'm also thinking that there will be a distribution or mystery gift for a item or something like that, and you trade that object for his Floette. This could be similar to the key to catch Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion as well.

It cant evolve and can't breed. it's basically a Legendary with legendary-like stats and it's own unique cry. just happens to share the same name/pokedex entry as a normal Floette.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Not relevant but I was looking on the GTS the other day looking for a shiny Flabebe/Floette and someone had a regular Floette nicknames "AZ'f Floette" - I had a good laugh

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Doesn't really denote "Legend Status".

Its a special case like Notch'd Ear Pichu in which it is effected by outside source, preventing it from evolving or furthering its development. How does its stat's compare to that of another Floette? Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed at all either.

If anything, the zombification it went through (It died and was brought back to life) prevents it from breeding and evolving.

I'm quite disappointed in its Signature move. Now there isn't any hidden attack to link to Zygarde to give him in a possible third. Doesn't look like there is much they can add to him to make him impressive enough for focus.

Also the Floette can be seen using Light of Ruin in the screenshots with the war story. So it had the move before AZ revived it. If anything the ultimate weapon AZ designed was based off of his Floette and not the other way around.

Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...

Years
Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...
as much as I want to know more about dexio and whats his/her face, I honestly would appreciate more than anything a prequel that predates them. In my perfect prequel you will be a protagonist that has friends in a young sycamore & lysandre ( it could deal more into why sycamore had so much fear* of lysandre ) & you could follow things like 1 the growing tree that became the fairy type gym berthed 3000 years ago in x/y ( xerneas ) 2 the lost hotel ( would love if they translated that to yveltal having to use its power thus leaving little to no trace of life or there ever haven been ) 3 the terminus cave back when it was first being dug into ( i wish in my perfect prequel that it is treated more like a hiding spot than a box mascot: the drama starts post exploration of terminus, you the protag watch as a legendary beast slithers from the dirt to part the wood & sky = epic )

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years :(. Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...

Back