• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
I know, after the main story in PMD2 you can change the leader but can you actually walk with a Pokémon different than you and your partner Pokémon? I mean like going to Treasure Town with Zangoose etc. Because even when I make myself standby I still have to walk with me lol I can only be Zangoose in the dungeons.
I loved walking with Mew/Latias in the first PMD so it would be very disappointing if this has been changed on PMD2...
Does anybody get what I mean? lol

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
No, only leader in dungeons. In treasure town you can walk with starter and partner.
Well to be exact you have to walk as starter with a partner :D

Explorers of Sky: When I go try to catch an outlaw, sometimes it says 'You've reached the destination floor! But...where's the enemy?' or something like that, and the entire floor is empty...
It happened to me once as well... but I don't know what to do with it...
I suppose it's fake mission... ya know like fake seeds which are in PMD Sky.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Explorers of Sky: When I go try to catch an outlaw, sometimes it says 'You've reached the destination floor! But...where's the enemy?' or something like that, and the entire floor is empty...

Yep it happened to me in EoT . But by the entire floor empty they meant , no item and no Pokemon ?

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
It shouldn't be empty... At least I found items and even pokemon there. I think he/she meant floor which consists of only one huge room.

I'm a she. :P

But usually the problem's fixed if I just try the dungeon again. It kinda stinks when it's a large-number floor though...

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Good this is more of a curiosity question about PMD EoS .

WARNING ! QUESTION CONTAINS SPOILERS ! IT IS ABOUT AMP PLAINS FROM PMD EoS !

Spoiler:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking about .

One more thing ...

Will Armaldo from "Igglybuff the Prodigy" make any comeback ? Will Wigglytuff be reunited with Armaldo ? I am simply so very curious ...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Will Armaldo from "Igglybuff the Prodigy" make any comeback ? Will Wigglytuff be reunited with Armaldo ? I am simply so very curious ...
No special episode has continue...
What's unfortunate I gotta say :/

About Igglybuff's one... I'm sure that Armaldo had done awful things and he was arrested for a long time... so Wigglytuff won't meet him.

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
Years
please help

this is for pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness:

im in desperate need of gold seeds can anyone give me some :3 thanxs in advance if someone is willing to help =D

Ikitsumi

Years
Is this after i get master rank and completely beat the main storyline?

You just have to beat the main storyline and graduate. Master Rank isn't required for changing people in dungeons. Now that I think about it, you can bring along Pokemon to dungeons when you get Chimecho's Assembly (fairly early in the game), but to change leaders will be after you beat the game and graduate from the guild.

Ikitsumi

Years
Thanks for the help :)

Im still stuck on beating you know who in the hidden place ( i dont wanna spoil it for anyone else..)

Haha, nice. My strategy is to use whatever Seeds I have, which involve throwing Stun Seeds, Totter Seeds, and Sleep Seeds. Best arsenal available since Orbs can't be used~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back