• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. Believe there's at least 20,000 pics in my downloads file alone currently.

And Stacy didn't pick up the phone at all today ;_____;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just waiting for my subs, and then I'm good for the rest of this year. =w=

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Still waiting for the new volumes of Naruto and KissXSis myself, probably gonna check out Fairy Tail later this week if I don't get either by then.

I really need to think of better stuff to post about.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, hey, anyone have a weapon I can use to take down the a-hole or a-holes who thought it was a good idea to make LJ look ugly and remove subject lines and all?

I mean seriously, the only good outcome of it was the icon picker when replying to something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. Just add the subject line back into it, and I don't mind it too much. But I don't mind change. =w=; /didn't really care too much when youtube changed either.

Lookin' good, dondon! If I remember I'll be sure to look at that and see the other booster packs as you release them.

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022

Wow. I am playing Pokémon Soul Silver and got the game after I got Pokémon White.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Apparently LJ's considering removing the second line for icons, too (where people usually credit others if they took icons from other accounts or from icon comms. or wherever). As an icon maker who gladly shares her icons and expects nothing but credit in return, this is just insane :|

M-maybe I should just go and play my HG. But I do want to stay on here and see who I get for AG's Secret Delibird! ...So I can get a head start on drawing, of course.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]7.

One can only hope LJ isn't stubborn and gives us back what we want, but I have much bigger problems to deal with right now.[/SIZE]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Thinking of making an InsaneJournal or Dreamwidth account but according to somebody the latter has you pay eventually or something like that.

In other news making another attempt at getting back into forum RPing XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back