• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Again (Plus, hows it even possible to eat a wish?), :\
Wish granted, you found one Super Potion & decided to use it on one of your Pokemon. As soon as you used it, you found out that Super Potion is no longer useful.

I wish I could see the past to check if there was any Pokemon.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

Wish granted, a Pokeball appeared out of nowhere. The only problem is, you can't use it since theres no real Pokemon

I wish I could see a real female Mienshao

:\ \/ See what he did there?

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted in my last post which was deleted cuz it came out completely wrong. So your wish has now been canceled out.

I wish for an Azelf to be my best friend.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish... Granted? I have nothing so have fun with your un-corrupted wish He became your friend soon after. But he had to leave because he to do something else. *Fast Forward* 25 yrs later. You found your old friend, but he doesn't remember you at all, so he leaves forever.

I wish I could see a real female Mienshao (That isn't a human in costume).

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Granted but the Pokémon you saw was really awesome that you wanted to catch it, however you have no Pokéballs or a Pokémon to weaken it.

I wish there was some way that you can level up Pokémon easily..

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but you miss the it the only time it airs on TV and no one will ever put it on the Internet.

I wish for a copy of Pokemon Yellow that hasn't been hacked.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Damn..
Wish granted, you got un-hacked Pokemon Yellow version through a yard sale.
You ran to your home & started playing it. The game would not boot up to the title screen. You waited about 5 hrs before giving up. *Fast Forward* 5hrs has passed & nothing has happened.

I wish.... I wish I could see a real Latias (That isn't a human in costume).

Back