• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Guy

just a guy
Years
Oh hello, Incredibly Wandering Thread. Welcome to my territory. Here I shall love you and cradle you until I'm ready to kick you out.

I admit, I'm disappointed that there wasn't anything in this month's CoroCoro. Only because I'm really anxious to know some more stuff!

Sirfetch’d

If next month's issue doesn't have any information I might just cry ;_;

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I was disappointed too, i expected there to be at least a tiny bit of inforamtion, even if it would raise even more questions than provide answers...i just want to know!!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly I'm not terribly surprised there was nothing in it. We still have seven months until release after all!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well yeah that's true, but after releasing a whole trailer and releaving sylveon, i thought they would at least tease us with a tiny piece of new info...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly that might have almost been a tell for us to realize that nothing was going to come out. That was a major dump of information for one issue, so it kind of makes sense that we didn't get anything this month. Unfortunate but true.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, granted, there's still some time before the games come out, so, yeah, I suppose that we were bound to get at least one dry month, but unfortunately, this month was it. However, I do look forward on what next month's Corocoro will bring!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I wanted to know Sylveon's type. CoroCoro or whatever the name is teasing everyone now.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
They are obviously witholding it's type for a reason. This might indicate that Sylveon may be a new type, because I doubt they'd hype it and make a big deal over hiding it's type if it were Normal or something.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Aww... how did you get in here little wandering thread? :3

Light type is long overrdue.. I hope Dark type moves won't affect them because that would be incredibly silly. I want them to be super effective against Dark Types. I also want a Magic Type but I can only dream.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Aww... how did you get in here little wandering thread? :3

Light type is long overrdue.. I hope Dark type moves won't affect them because that would be incredibly silly. I want them to be super effective against Dark Types. I also want a Magic Type but I can only dream.
So...Basically the opposite of Psychic type? I don't think that that would work all that well, if that were the case, because there are already a lot of Psychic types that would have to be converted to the Light type basically ruining their typing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
All I gotta say is a lot of people shall be rightly surprised when the type is revealed. Flying or new is the best bet, and I bet even more its the latter.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Flying seems like a save bet, although i wouldn't completely exclude ghost as a possibility.
I secretly hope though it's a new type, that would be pretty awesome :D

Back