• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Club!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Ever feel the urge to attack?

Ever feel the urge to put those righteous goody-two-shoes back in their place?

Ever wanted to prove that good doesn't always win?

Ever wanted to show that its good to be bad?

This club is for YOU!

For publicity reasons, please put a statement saying that you are a member of the evil club in your signature once you join.

Note: There are as many shades of evil/good as their are colors, if you wish, give an example of your type of evil, though it isn't necessary.

I am the sophisticated demigod. Noble and calm, I will destroy anything in my way.

Leader: ME! Heh...

Co-Leader: Flygon_trainer

Members:
Sparks_67
Pokedragonfire
Deoxys55
Kirby 0_0

Last edited:
Years
hmmm.. well, I'm an annoying evil type. 1. I have a high lvl sableye, and have it skill swap with a shedinja (making it virtually invinsable) 2. I kill any pokemon that stands in my way. 3. I want all my pokemon to be shadow pokemon 4. I like bloodshed. good enough? or do I have to find more reasons?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
hmmm.. well, I'm an annoying evil type. 1. I have a high lvl sableye, and have it skill swap with a shedinja (making it virtually invinsable) 2. I kill any pokemon that stands in my way. 3. I want all my pokemon to be shadow pokemon 4. I like bloodshed. good enough? or do I have to find more reasons?

Of course you can join!

*My spin on what you said, only you are truley able to assess your own type*

A kind of monster-like evil it seems, very nice.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Sparks_67 said:
Well I like gore and blood. Also I love to annoy people with my evil pokemon. and I always looking for a reason to attack a person with evil BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Looks like insane-berserker type evil. You're in *gives sparks key to the Evil rec room, and a key to his own padded cell.*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
oh yeah, I forgot: I also take care of cerebus. you should know who cerebus is...

The name rings a bell, but due to the fact my memory hates me, refresh please.

EDIT: For publicity reasons, please put a statement saying that you are a member of the evil club in your signature once you join.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
Okay: three headed dog, with poisonous saliva, has scales, and a venomous tail. guards the gate to the underworld

Oh yeah, I remember her. Unfourtunatley, she passed away when giving birth to Fluffy.*

*Harry potter book series Fluffy, just to end any confusions before they begin.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
Cerebus is male, and still stands guard at the gates of ****. I take him for walks a lot

We must live in different dimensions, so I'll give you some advice: Ditch cerebus as a guardian, make him/her/whatever it is in your dimension into your pet, and hire a fat guy who collects stamps and is named, "Moe Dyggein" He's worse than any guardian dog ever could be.

Years
time for me to drive everyone crazy... and just plain be evil *brings in Miror B.* Start the music! *miror B.'s bad music starts playing* good grief, I can hardly stand it myself...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
One day, I will clone a dragon. It will be evil and um, destroy buildings, and wreck havoc on innocent people. Then I will create an army of evil mutant dragons and take over the world. And make everyone worship the army of evil dragons that destroyed their building. Aren't I evil?

Back