• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu's been blue for a year

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yes, you heard it right, Shining Raichu has been a MODERATOR for a year. In said year, he has not only made the highly acclaimed Dear ANONYMOUS a sticky, but he has also dug his claws into Sammi's neck and used her as a puppet--oops not meant to reveal that! Aside from that, he has also hit it off with the resident hot guy (aka Audy) but has gotten no further than just a "hello ;)" Also in the past year, he has brought joy to OVP as well as PC staff and the staff would be less fun without him never quit or dloa please!!!

Celebrate his year of GLORY.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yay Andy, congratulations! I can't believe that it's been a year already. I actually remember when you were modded a year ago today ;)

Years
Holy crap Andy, I can't believe you were modded one year ago today.

You have been such a helping hand to the forum, a great contributor to many sections including Other Clubs, Culture & Media, New Users/Welcome and your beloved Other Voting Polls. Also, you are fun, friendly and a very good-looking guy *looks through Andy's photos* who brightens everyone's day. Plus having a former admin in the name of Sammi as your partner-in-crime means you definitely have the fun of working alongside someone who has had staff experience.

I remember first congratulating you on earning your bold blue and I hope you never leave us.

Andy, you will always be a Shining Raichu to me.

But yeah, congrats on your one-year mod anniversary!

- Hikari10

Years
Really? That long? Huh. Feels like yesterday. Like legit, I didn't realize it was a year already. Time flies!

Congrats on surviving a year, my awesome mod partner! Glad to have you around. It's been fun. :D As a reward, keep watching OVP while I work a million shifts in another state... >:)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Congratulations, Andy! :D Yes, I agree with Nica: never, ever quit! Ever!! I just can't see your username not in blue, bold font. It'd be weeeeiiird. :x

But yeah, congratulations! C:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I was late at congratulating you when you got promoted, and I was late for your 1 year modaversary too. Better luck next year :(

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS ANDY. I totally remember talking to you on the IRC and stuff way back before you got promoted, and to think that was all over a year ago :o Anyways, hope you've enjoyed being a moderator for a year, and I hope to see you for at least one more ;)

droomph

weeb
Years
YAY ANDY'S NOT A NUBCAKE ANYMOREEEEEE

well, congrats :3 one year is helllllllllla time so I dunno if I would be able to remember back that far :P Well don't stop shinin that deep blue of yours :)

Years
Wow, it's officially been a year since you got modded! Meaning it's officially been a year since I witnessed my first ever mod promotion~ |D Because you were the first I witnessed, you're pretty much required to stay for five more years or you will have to deal with angry mobs with pitchforks at your doorstep.

But yeah, here's to many more!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
A year??? Wow that year went by so fast! I remember first seeing his name in bold blue!

Congrats buddy! Your doing a great job.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
HE'S BEEN MOD FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR?

WTF POKECOMMUNITY. HAVE SOME DECENCY.

ajslklijndsjlkfcsndkvcbjnsfdkjslkbsdvjhklfkknhiovjsvnkhiodskmlcnhvkldsmnkvjdlmcdnkvjk

In seriousness, happy modding birthday, Andy. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Congrats Andy, you're such an awesome, down-to-earth guy who never fails to make me laugh. You're a great friend..and yeah! Enjoy your 1 year modversary.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Just remember Bunny, I came before you! :P Happy Moddiversary! Wuvs u!

Cid

Years
Congratulations, Andy! You've always been a really great person to see around the community whenever I check in. It gives me hope that this forum isn't dying yet, because it wouldn't have such a cool person moderate OVP otherwise.

I do hope you continue moderating for years to come. PC would love it if you did.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Andy!!!!!!!!! You know I take forever to reply to threads but it seems that you haven't replied to this one just yet so hah, I can get away with this one! Though at least I have an excuse this time! I was in Mexico! Yes, this is my way of being self-absorbed and making sure you'll send me a message sometime!

So hi! You seem to be doing well, making a name for yourself throughout the community and whatnot, obsessively stalking threads in OVP, being the only person I really talk to on this site nowadays (the real accomplishment of your PC career tbh). You're the only person who I can rely on to rein in my cattiness whilst being just as catty yourself. Though, lets be honest, I do it far better. Andy, you know my pseudo ego is just my roundabout way of saying how amazing you are and I love you <3
rock on

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I left this for a while so as to let everybody bask in my glory for as long as they possibly could! I feel you have sufficiently basked, so now to the business of replying to all of your lovely words!

Forever - that was the weirdest thread I've ever had made about me ever, but it was lovely! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVELIER IF YOU HAD REMEMBERED WITHOUT ME REMINDING YOU BUT WHATEVER :P

Mac - Thank you! I'm not surprised in the slightest that you remember. It was an amazing day for PC history, and the monument being erected in my honour will be complete by this time next year. You can sacrifice animals upon it on October 5, Shining Raichu Day, and I will be pleased and grant you as many coconuts as you can carry.

Hikari10 - Thanks Hikari! :D. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm far too pretty to leave you all to wallow in this attractiveness vacuum ;)

sammi-san - Yay sammi! Don't worry, your time in the other state is not yet complete, but by the time it is OVP will be renamed, as promised, to "Andy's Playtime Fun Land" and you will be banned from it :P. It's taken a year, but finally my opportunity to oust you has arrived!

Eeveon - Ahh my Eeveon, my 50 pounds of adorable Eeveon. Thank you <3 - and I'm not going anywhere, so you can
Spoiler:

worrying!

Olli97 - Thanks Olli! Don't worry, you weren't nearly as late as some of these suckers :P. I remember talking to you too, ages before either of us were mods! And then I remember not long after I got modded thinking "omg I haven't seen Olli in ages where is that guy?" and then I VMed you and this is a highly uninteresting story but I'm glad I told it anyway!

droomph - it's OK you were just a baby member when I got modded so I wouldn't expect you to remember! It's like asking a toddler to remember being pushed out of his mother's hoohah. Thank you for your congrats, I will shine extra bright just for you :P

Cirno - Janna :D we don't talk as much as I'd like because you are always busy with your life and stuff, but it's awesome that I was somebody's first promotion to witness! I remember Meg was mine, it's always fun to watch lol. Remind me to start welcoming again! My PC activity has dropped off a bit in recent weeks thanks to a whole bunch of pesky distractions but I shall start finding time to welcome new peeps again :D. Oh, and thank you!

Toshiro.
- yay thanks Mike! This year has gone exceptionally fast and if this is any concept of how fast the rest of life is going to go then I need to start living better or I'm gonna be 80 and my greatest achievement will be being a mod on a Pokemon forum :P. Text me, mean it!

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
- thank you boo! I take credit for single-handedly taking the decency out of this place. Look out kiddies, Andy's taking your forum and giving it a good shake! Next step: getting rid of that ****ing swear filter.

Cosmotone8 - get sick of you? Never! And it's OK, we can pretend you saw it... if only in spirit. If you like, I can re-enact it with handpuppets so anybody who joined this year can feel like they were there!

Curious. - Nathan! Thank you, you are so sweet and adorable and kind! :D BBBB for life! Unfortunately I'm sending this message long after your bed time so chances are you will never see it. If you do ever see it, send me a post comment. But make sure you sign it or I might not know who it's from! :P

twistedpuppy - aww Lollipop, I wuv you too. I wuv you as high as my bunny ears can stretch! And don't worry, I'll never forget that you came first. Mostly because you always come first... it's the biggest problem in our relationship. You should see a doctor.

CarefulWetPaint - Yay Tom thank you :D. Was that a 'Suit up' reference? If it was let it be known that I picked up on it and it didn't fly over my head!

Cid - Pfft Cid, PokeCommunity wouldn't love it if I were to mod for many years to come. They all secretly want me to quit so that they can take my spot on the throne next to sammi-san in OVP kingdom. It's the PC way! XD. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Maybe ever. Hear that, guys? Ever.

Thank you so much for the lovely things you said, they mean a lot to me! :D. Check in more often!

Harlequin - Oh Christopher, my Christopher. My spirit animal, my Patronus. My guide through the waters of sarcasm and sassy. I teared up reading your message! (Not really, but I did say "awwwww!" really loudly and clutch my hands over my cold dead heart). I love you too! <3. And I would send you a message but whenever I do you never reply!

Bloodex - DIPU, HONEY. Thank you so much you awesome user of tautology <3

tumblr_m56tvsWlon1r97a4b.gif

Back