• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cop kills a litter of kittens in front of screaming children

Years
The problem is how he didn't. Unloading his weapon like the way he did, that's unprofessional and I'd expect more from a professional animal catcher than that. Most of us have a little voice in our head that sometimes says "now I wouldn't do that if I were you". I guess his was off at that point in time.

Shelters euthanize animals, that's what they do. I don't see why anybody would consider taking the kittens there to be going out of his way and "involving multiple people". It's called the appropriate course of action.

And the action he took was horribly undignified. Big bullets make humans explode, I can't imagine what a handgun would do to little kitten bodies. Did he have to clean the mess? I don't know why he chose this day of all days to make a ****ing fruit salad.

Just because it's "quick and efficient" doesn't mean it's justified. Like Chinese trials tend to be quick and efficient, but does that make them appropriate? The issue here is decency and dignity, not doing something as efficiently as you can. We're shocked that he didn't consider these principles when he did what he did, and also that people should ignore this point in pardoning what he did.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
28049958.jpg

I can understand doing it to empty out the numbers (even though I wouldn't really agree) but in front of children...?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Watching someone slaughter harmless animals isn't traumatic?

I had a snake as a kid and just watching it capture and eat mice was traumatic. Plus, we had mice that gave birth and my dad fed the babies to our lizards. It was absolutely horrible and I still think about it and I still am shocked by it.

And now we bring kittens into it. I'd be messed for life. This is horrible.

Back