• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPs Gone Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
Years
Have you ever RPed just anywhere and one guy just took it too far? Post 'em here.

In a Naruto RP, I play Senzai, a nine tailed fox (Not THE nine tailed fox, A nine tailed fox) who was human but was transformed and banished from the village for reasons held top secret. Someone decided Senzai was a threat and let me know...

***: Hmmm
***: But you are the nine tail fox huh
nine_tail_fox_of_thousand_years: Yeah
***: I hope you can understand that I will be the one to conquer China and Japan
***: I'm Prince Icharann Flowers of Caldiddrea but my aka is Kanu Unchou
nine_tail_fox_of_thousand_years: ..... that's nice?
***: So if I hear that u are destroying my future lands u will have to deal with me
***: I have enough enemies right now
nine_tail_fox_of_thousand_years: I have no intention on destroying places. You're insane o_o
***: No
***: I know my ambition
***: It burns rapid with desire
nine_tail_fox_of_thousand_years: No dude. You're insane
***: I am not
nine_tail_fox_of_thousand_years: Yes.... you are. Get over yourself

And it went on like this for a while

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
I ran a Stargate RP and this one guy killed my forum... killed it... He spammed it (which made me take the time to close ALL finished topics) and then had an all powerful character and it gets worse... he was an @$$hole... his character kept flirting with my character and how about I just leave it at that... oh and his spelling and grammar sucked... why couldn't he just READ the freaking RULES!?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
All the time. I'll save him some humiliation by not saying his name, but here's how it happened during my Pokemon RP.

Basically, as the main enemy character, I led an army of Pokemon to wage war against humans. We were heading to Saffron City for the final battle, when he decided to 'buy them some time'.

He decided to use a gigantic freezer to freeze my army, giving himself time to go around and recruit all the legendary Pokemon he could.

It was a little stupid, but we let it continue.

Then he magically got his own army just to counter mine. No explainable reasons, he just got it.

So we had enough, and disreguarded those posts, and threatened him that if he do something that stupid again, we'd ban him.

To this day, he still posts stupid and pointless things, but to a much smaller degree.

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
Heh, one time my friend's character's steelix breeding farm (o_o; not sure how that worked) overflowed and they were rolling down a hill into the oceon, and made the town flood.... that was over-the-top, and it sort of ruined the plot, but it was funny... anyway, she was a friend, so she got forgiven

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Dark Quill said:
All the time. I'll save him some humiliation by not saying his name, but here's how it happened during my Pokemon RP.

Basically, as the main enemy character, I led an army of Pokemon to wage war against humans. We were heading to Saffron City for the final battle, when he decided to 'buy them some time'.

He decided to use a gigantic freezer to freeze my army, giving himself time to go around and recruit all the legendary Pokemon he could.

It was a little stupid, but we let it continue.

Then he magically got his own army just to counter mine. No explainable reasons, he just got it.

So we had enough, and disreguarded those posts, and threatened him that if he do something that stupid again, we'd ban him.

To this day, he still posts stupid and pointless things, but to a much smaller degree.
Kinda confused about how you could get a whole army in the first place XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
well, the forum before i came here, there was an RP called "the RPG" XD
anyways, every once in a while, people'd come in and start god-moding/spamming it got kinda annoying after a while -_-

EDIT: to think they used that thing as a place to forum duel(Yugioh)

Last edited:

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
Years
In my old forum, I made a random RP, with random comments to do with the rp popped up.
quite popular actually, until i got suspended becuase a MOD was too spammy.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
There was this time, my first rp, were one of my friends caracter knowed all. In one part a person take the princess and my fried in his next post sai that he changed the princess, how? He didn't know who was the princess?! and he said that he was in the same positon as god and satan. Im saying this now, because he leaved this forums.

Years
In one of my rps, everything went well till one of the peps had their character be the "most powerful"
They'd say things like,"The person's beam hit the other and killed everyone with one tiny shot from his/her finger."

I'm glad it died just a few days later..

Years
Oh yeah, all the time! I joined too many PKMN RPs this year....
Like one time... nevermind, that was me, like a day after I joined.

Once, I was letting my character die, and some guy saved my chary.

But the other way RPs can go wrong y'know, is if you really like it, you post last, and then no one else posts, and you've spammed way too much to double post again.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
This wasn't here, but one time I was roleplaying on Gaia, using my male counterpart account, and it was crazy! This girl, signs up to the RP, states that her character has a crush on my character, meets my character out of NOWHERE, and starts making a million events. Like her dad died after commiting suicide, her mom died after she gave birth to her, and she nearly drowned in a lake she insisted on seeing, she transforms (fruits basket) when she didn't need to in the first place, makes me take her back to my 'house' in the RP, and makes my character bandage her up and everything, then another guy randomly comes up and kisses her, and DITCHES THE D*MN RP!! >8( peoplez these days.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
On a sad, sad forum, there existed a momentous number of foolhardy role players, of which only three or four had any talent to speak of. They began an rpg known as the Twelve Pendants, in which characters signed up for receiving a "good" pendant (transforms user into an animal or gives elemental power) or a "bad" one (various effects) from the faeries. Bored as I was, and trying to please my newfound friend there, I promptly joined.

I came back a week later to make my first post (I had been on vacation) and saw that I was the only antagonist, meaning everyone else had selected a ?good? pendant. Now, let's begin the tale.

I had chosen the dragon pendant, and only antagonists (eg, me) and the main character (creator) BEGAN with their amulets. The others had to receive them from faeries. Wonderfully enough, for me, all the characters had gathered into one room to have their magic bestowed upon them, when my character (after a solid post consisting only of traveling) appeared. He was a clever one, you see, and barged in with a gun and a fake I.D classifying him as an authority figure. Somehow, they escaped that plan, so I went on to bigger things.

I became a dragon.

Note that this was using the legit powers I had. My character (Jake, I believe) ripped the roof to shreds merely by morphing, so titanic was he. I figured it would be fun if I could steal all the pendants and flee to create a new plot, where they chased me; in the process, I took pity on the others and refrained form killing any character, only knocking aside those that stood in my way. Everything was fine.

Then the creator summoned an army of fairies to transport me to a random island on the ocean, hundreds of miles away. Also, my magic couldn?t be activated for an hour or so.

I took it in stride, though, and my brother joined up at my request as another "bad guy", with the power to cover his body in a sheet of metal (think Colossus from X-Men). We pilfered a town after I shed some chaos with flame, and then returned to those foolish children. Here, the fun truly began.

My brother busted in and dropped several of the kids with an automatic rifle (I believe he purposefully missed vital points, only to not get kicked out), and then backed out as I crashed into the room, magnificent in my draconic state. It was really quite hilarious. They did some maneuver to stop my from flying (entrapping my wings or some such thing) before I bowled them over and let loose a rolling wave of inferno.

Oh, my sibling and I laughed so when the fire controller kid declared victoriously that he could control fire and so he made my flames go back at me (which, of course, couldn't harm a fire dragon, but it served to defeat one weapon in my arsenal). Still chuckling, my bro shot the idiot (again, keeping him alive).

At this point, anarchy broke out as the entire forum - even those not in the rpg - ganged up on us for that as well as being generally "mean on the boards". What they meant by that is that he and I refused to always agree with everyone else and also did not bow to the mods. Oh, and they booted us out of the rpg. Their excuse? ?Good guys are supposed to win.? What utter stupidity.

I could go on about the war that raged on between us and them over the next week or two before we were banned (smirking all the while), but it would be unrelated to the thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Final Fantasy Life 2", the most retarded bunch of role players to ever exist. Looking back now, it amuses me to think that we got banned for using the powers we were given simply because we were using the powers given to us by the creator effectively. Oh well.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Yes, that...has happened to me XD

It was a Pokemon RP, where we get shipwrecked on a deserted island. It started out with a lot of people, but then it went down to...just about 3 active people including myself. Two girls (me, and lets call her Sam), one guy (lets call him Dan). Maybe I didn't see this, but supposedly Sam was crushing on Dan. She was flirting a little, and then had to sign off so said she fell asleep. Dan and I are still on so we talk and stuff. I really didn't do anything flirty I don't think but Dan seemed to be starting to like me x.x

Later, Sam gets back on and reads it. It really did look like I was flirting with Dan XD I get a rather angry and hurt PM while her RP character goes off and cries. I'm confused, Dan's acting confused, and it was a mess x.x But luckily we sorted things out....I think x.x

Arrogance

Homunculus
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Het Dactylus, is it still open? I need to cause chaos. Just kidding (With the chaos)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I know one. There was this RP a while back that went to the dogs; its creator kept threatening suicide. *shudders* It never went anywhere... *burns its memory*

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
Arrogance said:
Het Dactylus, is it still open? I need to cause chaos. Just kidding (With the chaos)

Nope, it got closed. Then the forum started up again, a burning failiure, I believe.

Figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back