• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no...
legendaries are to be met once in a lifetime, so you'll only get one chance of capturing them .:)

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
can u get another johto starter besides that tourist guy that gives it to you?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Uh.., Tabuli Town where the 7th GYM is located...

All legendaries are available in Beta 4.5 ;)

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
At the beginning, if u go into the e-reader guy's house, u teleport to Electric Cave......sucky....

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
That's okay. In one of my earlier posts I said that I caught it. I now have 8 badges, Kyogre, Groudon, HO-OH, Raikou, Entei, Manaphy, Lugia, Blaziken, Empoleon, Venusaur, and I am in Victory Road.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
u don't understand.....at the beginning of the game u can go in.....and the event won't work at all unless you are actually up to that part.

Megiddo-san

Years
The Royal Darkness Boss, Diark, is in Mt. Pyre.

Also, DJG I tried to make a warp out of Destiny, but I saved in there so it didn't show up. What can I edit to escape?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
This is my first post..
But im a little stuck.
When you capture shadow lugia, how come i cant leave the cave?
Im stuck in there.. am i supposed to kill it instead?

Megiddo-san

Years
No. It is a glitch, but I know a way to escape. Use action replay codes to get all the tms and teach one of your pokemon dig. Or you can cheat for an escape rope. DJG, I want to know a faster way please. I really don't want to teach one of mine dig.

Years
i'm having the same problem in beta 4.5, i caught it and can't escape, i patched it to the newest one currently, pre-final release, but still same thing happened and i tried 6 different perfectly clean roms..............also, i don't see articuno in ice isle after i got the 8th badge but i see it there when i only had 7 badges.......

both these problems occured on 6 working cleaned RUBY US version roms, but this didn't happen in beta 3, well articuno still isn't there since beta 3 but i wasn't stuck after catching dark lugia as there was a dialog and blah blah and i was out....

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
EVERYONE DON"T CATCH THE LV99 SHADOW LUGIA! you'll be stuck inthe cave afterwards so just die

Years
EVERYONE DON"T CATCH THE LV99 SHADOW LUGIA! you'll be stuck inthe cave afterwards so just die

i didn't, i'm talking about the lvl 70 dark lugia that you catch at the very end after u beat elite 4.........i'm still stuck in that cave.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i'm having the same problem in beta 4.5, i caught it and can't escape, i patched it to the newest one currently, pre-final release, but still same thing happened and i tried 6 different perfectly clean roms..............also, i don't see articuno in ice isle after i got the 8th badge but i see it there when i only had 7 badges.......

both these problems occured on 6 working cleaned RUBY US version roms, but this didn't happen in beta 3, well articuno still isn't there since beta 3 but i wasn't stuck after catching dark lugia as there was a dialog and blah blah and i was out....

Well i DID caught articuno in BETA 3...i can't see how u couldn't get articuno now. For the cave trap i have no solns other than 1)use escape rope 2)dig out 3)as a last resort, cheat (to get an escape rope?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back