• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
XD.

Have you done everybodies swimsuits/Winter wear yet? If not I have suggestions for Derek.

Swimsuit: Black shorts. Simple. I guess the pokecare symbol would be on there somewhere.
Winter wear: A black jacket with a small pokecare symbol on the top rightside, a longsleeved grey t-shirt, and jeans once again.

Years
XD.

Have you done everybodies swimsuits/Winter wear yet? If not I have suggestions for Derek.

Swimsuit: Black shorts. Simple. I guess the pokecare symbol would be on there somewhere.
Winter wear: A black jacket with a small pokecare symbol on the top rightside, a longsleeved grey t-shirt, and jeans once again.

I've been really neglecting that, so yes you can still submit a suggestion. I'll try my hardest to draw it but I'm not very talented so don't expect too much.

Years
I should be able to pull it off... hopefully. Now hurry up and post XD Once Charmander lights up the way you should be able to find the fossil.

Years
Hopefully Sarah and Erin post today D:
Then I can finish up finding the bags with Nathaniel and add in our new character.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
:/ I'm trying to think of something to do for my post. I can't catch Oddish, since the Pokeballs are still in her bag. I guess I can have her search for it and bond with Teddiursa...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
:/ I'm trying to think of something to do for my post. I can't catch Oddish, since the Pokeballs are still in her bag. I guess I can have her search for it and bond with Teddiursa...

Just listen to your heart XD.

I'm back. May as well point that out.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Slight problem. -_-
I've just gotten a research paper assigned to me, due in two days.
I'll be available to post Tuesday, though I might be able to squeeze something in tomorrow if I'm lucky.
Feel free to take temporary control of Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back