• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Changing Types of Past Pokémon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Tentacruel into Water/Dark. LOL!!

Makes sense but it'd be less relevant in OU and wouldn't learn Toxic Spikes - that's basically the point of it, to be a poison jellyfish!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Makes sense but it'd be less relevant in OU and wouldn't learn Toxic Spikes - that's basically the point of it, to be a poison jellyfish!

It being a poison jellyfish makes no sense for it to be turned Water/Dark, that's just more of a reason to stay a Water/Poison type (like it should be)!

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I want every type to stay untouched, I mean sure, some types in the game might get a bit stronger who are currently weak but I dont want GF to change any of the types. The types that we currently have are good enough in my opinion but there is just one pokemon they should change the type on and thats Gyarados! Sure it looks like a dragon but shouldn't be counted as one since its type is water/flying which doesnt make any sense to me how it can be a flying type when it neither have wings or the abillity Levitate (I think)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I highly doubt that they'd change any types of past Pokemon. They're balanced and it's quite good. We haven't seen a new type in a long time either, so adding another would be quite strange. If some Pokemon do gain a type, I'm with the crowd that it'd be through an evolution.

Back