• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Letters~Pokemon Edition

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Kingler looks over bygone graveyards

AILAT

Sorry, I messed up with my last one :p

Dewgong please, please learn tri-attack

DWATC

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Brendan's Ursaring Learned Kingdra's Yawning technique just before the mighty bear Pokémon took the water-type down with it's hyper beam.

Brendan cheered at his Ursaring, for the Yawn really helped them defeat Juan's Kingdra.

Juan returned his loyal Kingdra back to its Pokémon.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
"My Kingler Loves All Nintendo Games!" Janice squealed as she and her partner Kingler played Mario Kart.

I seriously had no idea how that crab's massive claws could hold such tiny controllers... The two of them seem to be so absorbed into the game though...

'Why am I here again...?' I asked myself in my head as I sighed...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
"For the millionth time, missy," the clerk hissed, trying to hard not to punch the nosy female trainer in the face, "the Pokémon Industries DOESN'T Gather Everyone's private information!"

Daisy, however, does not believe everything the clerk had just told her. She crossed her arms and countered the clerk's glare with her own.

Back