• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Kanto Reborned!

Shadow Weavile

Roserade 1#
Years
Welcome to another comic of me :P
please be nice and give nice comments ;)

Episode1KR2.png

Bio 'bout the characters:
Biosheldon2.png

Credits: The spriters resource, Matt Silver (the speech bubbles) ^^ And last but not least Vgmaps for the maps :)

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Reborned is neither a real word nor a very enticing title (if you ask me.), because it makes you sound illiterate.
Also, the bio of your character is rather blunt.
-'He's a very good kid' That could mean anything.
-'He's strong' So he's a Mary sue?
-'He joins our hero's' If he's a good kid, then you wouldn't put him in the story, nor dedicate an entire comic to him, if he wasn't going to join the hero's.
Also, you have two credits. Unless you custom made those overworlds, your missing some. Fix all the weird grammatical mistakes in the last slide ("next ?,"), as well as never do that again. It's a waste of space. A four slide comic is rather short, as well.

In short:
Rethink your characters. Just because they're sprites doesn't mean they're not human. We are very advanced. So should your characters.
Some grammar mistakes
Use your space wisely, and make your comics longer.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Who said you could use my speech bubbles? Lol, Im just kidding. They're not really mine anyway - I was just the first to use those colors and stuff as speech bubbles.

I basically agree with everything Angel said - your character isn't the peak of originality right now, and probably doesn't need a bio until we actually learn some more in the comic. Giovanni's kid who's good? That's kinda Mary-Sue-ish.

Keep trying. Just follow our advice if you want.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Lol. Silver is Giovanni's son, but it's ok. You should go along with what they said, you'll get better.
For now I'll give it a 5.5/10.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Alright, Comic is ok but you're missing credit I think, did you make all that yourself, You need to stop with the "Read the next episode" on the last panel, it is a comic, so we know there will be another comic. Plus it is toooo short. WAY TO SHORT!

Back