• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. Everybody thinks it's so funny to just deny wishes instead of corrupting them. Best part is, it was all my fault...

I wish that this game was played the way it was meant to be played.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted, they are ALL smarter than YOU!

I wish that I didn't have to hear my mother vacuum.
Granted, but now you have to hear her scream at you 20 times a day.

I wish I had un-poisoned, un-drugged pie that isn't filled with bugs, animals and is made with pie crust and cherry and it isn't filled with any inanimate objects.

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
Years
Granted. You can have Allllll the cookies you want, but 1.I'm NOT a girl scout and 2. he cookies cost $5000000000000000 per chocolate chip. They're REALLY delicious though!

I wish that Knights would come back and I am a beautiful maiden with a haandsome Knight who loves me and would never hurt me.

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
Years
Granted. *tuneless lalala* Now thats the only music you'll hear for the rest of your life.

I wish I could have some delicioous candy wih no problems whatsoever!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Granted. The temperatures are between 0 Kelvin and Speed of Light Max. That should be about... 5000 Kelvin? 5226 Centigrade or something. Oh well, I could use a sunbask.

I wish for a Monkey's Paw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back