• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hey they are quite good but should not kyogre be in the sea

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
they look like pmd sprites because they are and so are the backgrounds. But Luka also said that the sprites were only temporary so ya.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
I think these sprites look cool, all they need is some editing.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I tried going for something different to the usual catching places of legendaries, and PMD seemd awsome. The scenes and the sprites are from mystery dungeon so that's it.
Regarding the game, it seems that Giratina will be the most battled Boss Pokemon (if you don't know, it means that they can't be caught and you can't run from them). Most of the Legendaries except stationary ones (like the Regis) will all have Boss Battles, because they will play a bigger part in a Legend. Let's take Groudon for example. His will be the usual Team Magma story. Team Magma will be after him and after long travels (mainly through Hoenn and a bit of Sinnoh) Team Magma will get the orb they need to bring Groudon to life. Groudon then unleashes his rage and destroys Moosdeep City (which will stay destroyed untill you finish the whole game). So you go on to fight Groudon (which will be the Boss Battle) and if you defeat him you sooth his rage. He then goes away, and later in the game you will get to meet him again by a special event.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Wow, I'm overwhelmed at these screenshots! You can really see the effort put into this. I absolutely love the boss battle idea. This time you can defeat a legendary, and catch it! I'm really looking forward to the Mew, Manaphy, and Latias events in the game. (They're my favorite legendarys.) I can't wait to see this project finished. You and your team are doing such a great job, Luka!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
FEW QUESTIONS

1. When is the game planned to be released
  2. Is this for NDS emulators
I Think its great that someones making a new game that sounds funner than the last few games that were made by creatures inc, and gamefreaks inc.

1. are all the pokemon going to be in the right region and place..................................................

will there be cheats................
(NOTE: cheats defeat the purpose of the game so i hope not)
and what legendary pokemon are catchable

Last edited:

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Hey kid, I like everything! really! the graphics are excellent, but there is one detail, I do not know ... but I see very little sprites​

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
wow pocketmonster you obviously didnt read the first page its not a rom/hack etc

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hey kid, I like everything! really! the graphics are excellent, but there is one detail, I do not know ... but I see very little sprites​

Hahaha...it's funny how you are referrig to me as kid even though I'm older than you :P I really don't get your questions because you didn't specify which sprites you dont see alot. As far as the screenshots go, I won't be posting all of the details of the game and I certainly do not want to reveal too much so that playing the game gets dull.

For anyone asking me when the game is going to be released or when i should release it you will be totally ignored. This is a big project and is consuming most of MY free time and I really don't like the arrogance of them just selfishly ignoring what this project really is so they can have a bit of pleasure. Anyone asking to be a beta tester, if you were anywhere near me I would most likely punch you. My thoughts are even worse about those people. They want to get the game first, play it first. I'll realease the game whenever I want and whenever I feel it's ready for a release. So anyone that asks me about release dates, beta testing and how this game can be played (if its a rom or not), your posts will be treated as spam.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
And to add to that, the post will be reported from now on, it is a rule in the Game Development section not to ask to be a beta tester.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Great game! I love the double screen feature. But you should remove the sinnoh pokémon because they look bad with that screen resolution.
And you're a little lazy to make the sinnoh spirtes on GBA style.

Whatever, just sayin', it's for enhancing the graphic part.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Great game! I love the double screen feature. But you should remove the sinnoh pokémon because they look bad with that screen resolution.
And you're a little lazy to make the sinnoh spirtes on GBA style.

Whatever, just sayin', it's for enhancing the graphic part.
You do realize that that is an extremley daunting task? Luka simply does not have the time to resize nearly 1000 sprites.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
You do realize that that is an extremley daunting task? Luka simply does not have the time to resize nearly 1000 sprites.

It's not just resizing, it's respriting and to make it GBA resolution you have to take in account that I would also need to resprite the second frames of all pokemon aswell. So I would say it makes more than 1000 sprites to edit and I won't do that or have any intensions in doing so. I'm already doing alot of work and I'm sick and tired of people telling me what to do. If you don't like what you see here, that's your problem. But I'm not going to waste more time than I need to in order to satisfy individual people. You might be surprised, but I have a life and I'm not going to throw it all away on a game that I won't profit from.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
i think the game is awesome just the way it is. you dont need to change it.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Sorry I got so upset by that, but it's just problems after problems regarding this game. When one thing is fixed then something else is wrong and that makes it just bad. Anyways, I'm changing the graphics as I'm going along to be more suitable for this game. I've done some minor changes to the Hygiene system and when I fix the problem with the game lagging I will release a demo of the Explorers series, there is a fair amount of story developed inside already (but just one region so far). So the demo should be comming out soon (I hope everything gets done in time), and there might also be a reveal of the custom hero. But for now this is it.

Also a little hint on the two versions:
Explorers - will be based on the already existing regions. The goal will be to complete legends regarding certain Pokemon and there will be many sidequests that would occupy the player while exploring various regions.
Heroes - will be set in a completely new region with a new evil team (Team Chromite) that has found a way to genetically alter Pokemon to make them stronger (to make them Lv. X). The plot will be based around that pretty much and the hero will focus on defeating the new evil team and to stop their war they have started throughout the region of Callebris.

So these could be treated as two different games, but I treat them as the same one just a different version because they will all have the same features, interface, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back