• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Hii~

I'm kind of new to the whole pokemon rom hacking thing, but I'd love to help!

I can try my hand at pokemon and trainer sprites, and if you see them and say they totally suck, I'd agree. I can help with scripting, maybe some mapping and the demo.

Basically I have general knowledge in all categories, but I'm definitely no expert.
Well, firstly, this is not a ROM Hack. 'Tis be standalone game made with RPG Maker XP.

Second, it's always better to perfect your skills before asking for a crucial position.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Sorry, I didn't see which Pokemon game this rom will be based off, of. Which one will it be? :D sorry for the question. also it looks really good surprisingly most of the other hacked games look kinda boring. :P

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Sorry, I didn't see which Pokemon game this rom will be based off, of. Which one will it be? :D sorry for the question. also it looks really good surprisingly most of the other hacked games look kinda boring. :P

Its not a ROM based game. Its a scratch game, ROM based games would be found in Emulation, not Game Development.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
ah right, thanks..Sorry I don't know these things well. I'm new to these sort of things.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Wow, 4 more days until the demo! Too bad my stupid computer is down so I'll have to wait a looong while...like a month (I'm using my DSi to post this...)

Stiwo's rule

ahahahah.... NO, YOU NOT FUNNY
Years
Hi =D
like I said on da, your game is great, and I think I'll surely play the demo! xDD
and... oh, I PMed you with the link of the two maps and the tiles you "asked" me on da xDDD

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yes Tommorow, i have hope that nothing bad happen. Good Luck.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Nothing bad happened I have to start making the 3D cut scenes soon so that Peeky can use them :D

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
No demo...

Really sorry guys, but I haven't been able to complete the demo in time. I really thought I could, I've done so much work in only a few weeks. But sadly, there are so many small things that aren't completed. Also, even if the demo was completed in time, it'd just have the standard essentials menu as Crazyninjaguy didn't complete the HG/SS one in time.

So really sorry again guys, I shouldn't have got you all excited. Although, you can probably expect the demo some time this month, as long as everything now goes to plan.

But, let us not dwell on the lack of a demo, let's celebrate that it's the one year anniversary of when I started Pokémon XENOTIME!

---------------------------------------

As some slight condolence, I do have a completely new town to reveal for the first time: Shrent. This is the location of the 4th Rock gym and the last which will be in the demo when it is released.
Screensupdate.png

Credits on front page.

---------------------------------------
Will add comments tommorow.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Thoes are good! I helped map 1 route and a 3D cut scene but between the 2 active people it is so hard to do!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm....and it was important to point out Malachite had no demo because....?

Refresh my memory, and correct me if I'm wrong but you said you "HAD" a demo. But you dont, but yet I was suspect because I was "WORKING" on one, which I am. So basically you should eat the same BS you served me.

Decent screens btw.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Good screenies......the rate you're doing it...It'll be out way before Nintendo give us that much quality in full 3-D. Just so you know, I reckon this looks more visually appealing than Black/White.

Btw, Peeky. You can now go to Oktoberfest and buy beer if you want! (Drinking age is 16 over there). Just a random fact..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back