• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics & Photography Tutorials Thread

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I couldn't figure out the smudge thing for the life of me. :| [/not good with smudge]
But I think it went alright, hrrrf.

cmetutorial2.png

My stock didn't take up enough space. :I

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
whimh5.png

I used CME's tutorial and it was pretty awesome. But like Loki, when the smudging part came I was like "wut u tlkin bout, Willis? " xD

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I loved the tutorial. I didn't follow too much of it, but I think I got a very similar outcome which I think would almost be good if I wasn't doing it at one in the morning. D:. If you don't mind, CME, I'd really like to apply this style to my own work at times.

flyaway.png

All I know is that this person is from bleach. Fly away probably doesn't work /shot XD;
EDIT: Crap. I could've done so much more this but I didn't. I'll make a psd and edit this post tomorrow later today.
SECOND EDIT TO LOKI: Can't blame me XD;! All I did was look up Bleach stock on google because I fail at characters from everything. Hate that fricken site now. ;;
THIRD IN GENERAL EDIT: Added some color layers and such, though I think I screwed it up again :321. Thanks again, CME. =))
flyawayycopy.png

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I loved the tutorial. I didn't follow too much of it, but I think I got a very similar outcome which I think would almost be good if I wasn't doing it at one in the morning. D:. If you don't mind, CME, I'd really like to apply this style to my own work at times.

flyaway.png

All I know is that this person is from bleach. Fly away probably doesn't work /shot XD;
EDIT: Crap. I could've done so much more this but I didn't. I'll make a psd and edit this post tomorrow later today.

Bzbzzzt. xD Wrong answer!

That person is Kanda Yu, from D.Gray-Man; an exorcist, not a shinigami. And fly away fits quite well. :>

Hmm, the problem with the smudge though CME wasn't really that it didn't fit, but more like, I couldn't replicate the same effect. I got pretty close, but oh well. xD It's not a big deal, still an awesome tutorial.

Years
hai kids, today we're making this tag:

tsplitzrh1.png

Program Used: Photoshop CS2 (NOT GIMP FRIENDLY, it requires selective coloring)
Skill Level: Intermediate I guess
Required: Smudging brushes, splatter brushes, probably other stuff

click pls

I'd love to see your results!

*highfives*

I'll use this later when I'm not so busy. Awesome tag, CME.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Oh hey, Malyka made a tut for once. :x

Banner;

saber_simp.png

Program Used: Photoshop CS (Not sure if this works on GIMP. :x)
Required: Listed in tutorial~
Skill Level: Easy (I think XD;)

Will thinks my tut is funny. :[

I just realised a mistake at the end. XDDD; Brownie points for those who spot it. /o/

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
Years
Oooh your tutorial is very nicely presented and explained Closer!
I am going to have a go and post my result soon!

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
OMFG LAVI. 8DDD

But yeah, that's a great outcome. XD;

I like the CC one aswell. :3 A bit bright though. :x And everyone else's is awesome too. XD; Glad to see people read my tutorial. (b'-')b

I might make another one later. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Didn't read, well scanned it just I screen shot the circle and handwriting…

Should've used a larger canvas. Could've gotten more haha's in there if I did.

needed.png

neededv2.png

neededv3.png

Last edited:
Back