• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you go to a different country for Vacation?

Years
Always used to, but I don't go on holiday all that much nowadays. These days, what with the credit crunch and all that, with all of the south west of England on our doorstep we normally go down to Cornwall or up to Dorset.

Ayselipera

Nope, but I've been trying forever to get out of the country.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Usually every 2 years we'll go somewhere abroad & every year somewhere local.. so I guess so :]

Shem

Bored...
Years
I've been to Canada, that's it though, I go there a lot.

It's not really that big of a deal though when you live an hour from the US-Canadian border.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I've went to the United States quite a few times, seeing as my hometown is right on the border. XD

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
I've been to Ecuador, Honduras, and apparently Puerto Rico when I was a wee little tyke.

Haven't been out of country for a few years though.

Years
I always go overseas... I go by the moto: "You can never stay in one place"! In the start of the year, I was travelling around Asia, and this September I'm going to England and to Sweden. Been there, done that, I've been to Thailand, Switzerland, you name it, I've been there.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've been to Toronto, Canada twice (July 2006 and May of this year) to meet up with my Uncle and his two sons, but aside from that we normally don't have the money to go that far... we just go to nearby attractions instead.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
This year we just went to China with my friends and classmates without our parents. It was an educational and at the same time vacation tour. But we rarely went to other country on vacation, I prefer my own.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
Years
Nah, my family never leaves for vacation. I think we either don't have the money or my parents just may be cheap :3.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
My family have only been abroad once for a holiday, and that was to Disneyland Paris. We took the Eurostar, which was pretty fun. But nah, we never go out of the country, or indeed anywhere other than the south coast. =/ Dorset's the furthest we ever go now, but we used to go to Cornwall/ Somerset.

Back