• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Chromatic

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Yet another new style. This one features the rival and the protagonists from the upcoming sequels and is reminescent to The Stand Nexus by Hiroshi Sotomura.
Supports forum width style settings, style accents, and (as usual) font selection.

Switch to Chromatic

MAKE SURE YOUR STYLE ACCENT IS SET TO DEFAULT SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yum. Liking this one a lot Nick.

Quick question, though - what does it say behind the rival's back?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I already loved Stand Nexus, it was always my back-up style when I was being forced to use IE, and it's cool that we now have an 'up-to-date' version of it. Nice job guys, looks waaaay more cooler than the original Stand Nexus imo. :D

And just a wild guess, but I think it says "Okay working now"

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Woop! This is a nice little B2/W2 theme. Good work Nick!
I like how the Rival's being all smug and standing in the way of the title.

For some reason the link text for "Chat" along the top bar is grey, blending in with the bar to where you can only read it if you hover over it. Is that a bug, or did you do that to keep the creeps like me out of chat? :D
Might just be my problem since i'm using Chrome.

Years
Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! As a biiiig Stand Nexus fan, I can definitely say I'm very happy with this. <3 Looks like there's finally a theme that rivals Route 167+ for me.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oh wow it looks lovely :3 I haven't liked many of the more recent themes but I'll definitely be using this one for a while.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Probably because colour or something lol. Although Monochrome might be better.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah, that's what I meant. :P Monochrome means one colour. Chromatic implies colours.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, a B2/W2 style already!

Totally liking the style, especially the banner. The design is flawless.

Though I'd like to point out (if no one had), the navigation bar is missing a Blogs link and the Chat link can only be seen if highlighted. Just so you know!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oh wow thank you guys for this so much! I think I finally found something to replace the Stand Nexus. ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
whyyyy would you call it "Chromatic"? :(
I like the word chrome. :P

Wow, a B2/W2 style already!

Totally liking the style, especially the banner. The design is flawless.

Though I'd like to point out (if no one had), the navigation bar is missing a Blogs link and the Chat link can only be seen if highlighted. Just so you know!
Yeah, I don't even know how that chat thing got there. I didn't have it there on my test forum, and when it was uploaded it just randomly appeared there. Which is weird, because it's in a completely different template than it should be. (¬、¬)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Not a big fan of the invisible text when you hover things, and the header has to drastic a color change on the hover as well. Also, can't see the new reply or new thread buttons. :x

Looks nice when I'm not hovering anything on the index though. xp

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Not a big fan of the invisible text when you hover things, and the header has to drastic a color change on the hover as well. Also, can't see the new reply or new thread buttons. :x

Looks nice when I'm not hovering anything on the index though. xp
Set your style accent to default, and it'll go to how it's supposed to look. It's like that because of whatever style accent you chose.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
mmm...

Very nice, and considering I like the new Rival's appearance, I'll be using it for awhile, though I am quite partial to Modular [Pre Release]. Nice one, guys~!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Ah, looks much better, though it didn't fix the new post and new thread buttons. xp I still just see a plus button (Unless that's how it's supposed to look). Anyways, nice job.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ah, looks much better, though it didn't fix the new post and new thread buttons. xp I still just see a plus button (Unless that's how it's supposed to look). Anyways, nice job.

I see those as well, but I think they're supposed to be plus signs in the first place.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This theme looks great, but there's no way to directly access the blogs from the navigation aids without going to a profile first.

Back