• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Riolu

How's the comic?

• Awesome!

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Bad. :(

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Poor Jynx, helped Goldeen but killed. :(
I'm looking forward for the next issues. :D
I bet Jynx will transform into Mega Jynx and kill that monster.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Eeeeeeeeeek, poor Riolu and Absol :( The evil team has an awesome name but I'm kinda curious how you choose which Pokémon to use haha - Bastiodon isn't my first thought for 'evil' XD Can't wait to see how the heroes deal with the monster and especially what this fossil digging thing is about - I hope Jynx gets avenged though :(

Great work with these so far, and I'm glad you went back to the old format - they're looking much sexier :D

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Issue 9! :D
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
JYNX COULD STILL BE ALIVE?? Hooray! :D I wonder if that's the fossil that Darkrai is after... I can't wait to see what happens next, I've been checking back here a lot for it paha. If Jynx comes back I will love you forever ♥

Years
Ahahaa. These issues are great. :P

Also to help, you could always have the onomatopoeia or the sound effects on the actual slide, like 'DIG DIG' 'BAM' 'WOOSH' and all of that.

You can get some neat fonts over at dafont.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All Dark or Ghost types hmm, I'm assuming they're probably an evil team if they want to talk to Darkrai... I do wonder why they didn't just steal the fossil though, they'd be stronger than a baby and an Absol I think! Can't wait to see what happens next :D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Oh noes! Darkrai found out about Absol and Riolu!

I love Darkrai's nonchalant, boss-like attitude, BTW. Keep it up!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
those pokemon were so derp like hmm no ones here lets get going and start screaming our plan everywhere. hahahaha good issue

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh god that poor Jynx, I feel so bad for her. :( One thing I'm curious about though is why the Pokémon were locked up in the first place. I wonder if Goldeen will ever make a return appearance too? Either way, can't wait to see what happens next!

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Spoiler:

Issue 13! Might do The R Awards soon. After maybe 1 or 2 more Issues.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Yeah! First action sequence (Pinsir doesn't count)!

Also, what is this "R Awards" you speak of?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Uh oh, how are they going to get out of this one? Riolu and Absol have the type advantage here but 3v2 is never easy - I hope they come out from it okay... Can't wait to see what happens with this evil gang and the fossils!

Also I'm curious too, what are 'R Awards'?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I like the way you always leave a lot of suspense in the end of the comic. That way we'll always be interested to know what happens next. Can't wait for the next issue btw.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
The First annual R Awards! Vote and I'll be sure the results will be in on Monday. (I'll be finished with X by then :P)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Honestly, there wasn't much character development for us to vote, but...

I think I'll pick Darkrai.

Back