• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Calm is fine, yup. What's the IV spread?
Not that you mentioned, no. If you don't have anything available for trading, I can keep it set aside for you for a while. (:

Its all perfect except the attack one. And yeah I will have to see if I can breed you something else soon. Im currently working on a houndoom if you might be interested. Not sure when it will be done though. But I should be on throughout the day so just vm/pm when you are ready to trade! :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Llkeiper, I don't have your friend code or in-game name. I'll be able to trade pretty much any time this evening, though.

Debbletricks, I'll register your FC, but it'd be helpful if you could let me know your in-game name. I don't know everyone on my list, so it would be hard to tell which one you are.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Llkeiper, I don't have your friend code or in-game name. I'll be able to trade pretty much any time this evening, though.

Debbletricks, I'll register your FC, but it'd be helpful if you could let me know your in-game name. I don't know everyone on my list, so it would be hard to tell which one you are.

Ohhh sorry about that!
IGN: Logan
FC: 1392-5274-8120

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Got it. Let me add you, then I'll reconnect to the internet and send you a trade request.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Ok slenderman I will be on tonight and I should be able to trade with you for the litwick for the evee tonight. :)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi Slenderman, can you kindly check my thread for this Dream Ball mon please
Cottonee
Bold nature (-Attack +Defense)
31/x/31/31/31/21
Prankster
Encore, Switcheroo, Fake Tears, Memento

Also if you have any interests in my mons, can you post in my thread?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
I'm interested in your gliscor, would you trade a 5iv beldum for it?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Llkeiper
I wasn't available to trade last night. I'll throw you a VM the next time I'm available and we both are online. (:

@Johnny
I still have the reminder of our trade tacked to my desk so I'll remember. Feel free to punch me if I forget anyway.

@Donkatsuu
Normally, I would accept that trade, but I don't have a decent Ditto I could use for breeding it. If you have anything not listed in my shop that's perfect spread (not including genderless species), then there's quite a good chance that I'll accept it. (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Alright, sounds good. I'll probably be available a decent amount of Monday to trade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Ok I am ready and online! Sorry for the wait.
But I have the evee and a houndoom with 31/31/xx/31/31/31
So just send me a trade invite when you are ready. :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry about the wait; I couldn't remember which species you wanted. You wanted the modest Charmander, correct? If not, let me know and I'll switch it out for the Adamant one. (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have a Hidden Ability Vulpix, Though I would need time to breed it.

Is your Moon Ball Misdreavus a female?
Not a problem, I can wait. (:
Yes, I do have females available.

I can get you a Hidden Ability Abra. I'm interested in Hidden Ability Vullaby.
Sounds good. Drop by and let me know about when you want to trade; I'll try to get it ready by then.

Years
Your Abra just hatched and I'm online now, so I could trade tonight if that works. If not, any other time is fine with me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@redjacketalchemist
My FC is 4484 - 9484 - 5833.

I'll hopefully be available to trade with either or both of you tomorrow. If I see either of you online, I'll drop you a VM and see if you're around. (:

Years
could i possibly get a 5iv scyther with technician? i can offer a 5iv espurr with egg moves in returne. i have males and females so if you would rather one gender over the other its not a problem. some even have a HA. all are bred by me and none are cloned and they are all in dive balls.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I swear I responded already. D:
Sorry about that.

I already have 5 IV Meowstic, otherwise I would accept. If you have anything else to offer, though, I can give breeding Scyther a shot. (:

Edit:
Wow, I totally missed your post. Sorry about that.
Thank you for the Vulpix!

Last edited:
Back