• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Looks fun :P
Is it possible to 'frame' members as donaters? So I donate for someone, but the card says otherwise. Just for a laugh...

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Yeah, it would probably end up like that Dx People are lame with their not being trustedness (In general). Anonymous sounds fun, we'll see. I get paid soon :3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
These are adorable! I love them all. Maybe someday I'll donate for someone and give them one.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
Years
  • Age 27
  • GBR
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
Wow, I love this idea. Pretty sweet Card's you have there too. Great work guys!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Those are so cute! What a wonderful idea. That will be a great gift for someone. Like for someone's birthday you give them a virtual gift card to donate to PC. Pretty nice.

I wonder though, can you still send a gift card to someone who is already a PC Supporter? Like for instance if they are in Tier 2 and you send them a $10 gift card, will they be in Tier 4?

Alec_

Years
Those are so cute! What a wonderful idea. That will be a great gift for someone. Like for someone's birthday you give them a virtual gift card to donate to PC. Pretty nice.

I wonder though, can you still send a gift card to someone who is already a PC Supporter? Like for instance if they are in Tier 2 and you send them a $10 gift card, will they be in Tier 4?
Probably. Yes. For example. It's their birthday. Then you donated a Happy Birthday Gift Card worth $15 Dollars. Then there rank will probably go up. Even if you already a Tier 5. Go check the list in the Donations. The Money that you have donated will be added into the money that you donated last week/last year/last month.

~Fairytales.

Rukario

Banned
Years
20090624-8yaww31b9y2f58cu31bwnm7aab.png

Two new cards have been made available - enjoy!

(Next time, less TF2 and more "getting things out on time". Sorry, Cherii~)
nice .png alpha transfailcy there..

love the 2 new card designs.. they really POP out at ya.. :)

Alec_

Years
Oh my God! Raichu is soo cute >3 and soo strong in this Virtual Gift Card :PP. Cherii must be pretty good in designing things. i really love this. Good-work by the way! XD;;

~Fairytales.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I love that Raichu gift card. Why couldn't that have been made when I donated for Cooltrainer_Mike? XD

Awesome job.​

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Have many people been doing this? Awesome new designs btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back