• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4/10. I don't like japanese music that much. The vocals are just so... odd.

Liquor Store Blues by Bruno Mars featuring Damian Marley.

Such a good song...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I realize this thread has become more of a "I dont like that particular genre, but heres a compliment, and a moderate score" kinda thread. I guess I can't deny its what I feel though.

Not a fan of bruno mars' work, but its not terrible honestly. 4/10.

Here's ORBS. My new favorite band, the lyrical work is amazing IMO.

Also considering its a supergroup consisting of mostly hardcore/extreme genre band members, its a HUGE shift in sound. So It gets even more appreciation from me for that.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
It was quite good in my opinion. The instruments in this song weren't too bad but the lyricist kind of ruins it for me and I'm not too gone into the lyrics of the song either. Lyrics/lyricist were the only things I didn't like, I'll give it a 6/10.

Gary Moore - Need Your Love So Bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Blues is starting to grow on me the past few months, most likely because the basslines are fun to play around with. However his voice irks me a little, but seems itll grow on me as well, so I'll give it a 8/10. Maybe 8.5 if I get into it more but 9 minute songs arent ones I play on repeat much lol.

Here's whats been in my head for a day and a half. I don't know if I posted it here already seeing as it gets stuck in my head often :/ But yeah, here goes :3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I liked the piano, I hated the Guitar. The vocals were okay, surprisingly.
4.5/10 It's not terrible, but it doesn't quite qualify as good to me.

Playback by Collie Buddz

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
It's quite good, it's not something I'd listen to all the time but it's interesting. I'll give it 7/10.

Here's a song from a fellow Irishman who had an unfortunate, untimely death.

Rory Gallagher - Easy Come Easy Go

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3/10 Nice intro, but I can't really say I enjoyed the rest of it.

Next up: Cry just a little by Bingo Players

this'll be a great summer dance hit, if you ask me.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7/10 Nice and relaxing. But to be honest I don't think I've heard this song before, I never been a big fan of the beattles. Nobody around here, actually.

And speaking of sunshine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back