• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible new Eevee Evolutions

Djinnception

There's a Snake in my boots!
Years
Any of the game developers here may be interested in implementing these into your game. This guy on Reddit posted an awesome photo of some new possible sprites for Eevee evolutions that span the rest of the pokemon types.
Here are the sprites. http://imgur.com/LbNlm

I have some ideas as to how these new pokemon could be evolved into. Eevee could hold certain items and level up at max happiness (for example, holding a Macho Brace at max happiness, leveling up and evolving into the Fighting type, which has been dubbed "Champeon")

Some other name for these could include:

Ghost Type: Wispeon or Obliveon
Bug Type: Buzzeon
Flying Type: Aereon

This seems like a good idea to me. I just have no idea how to do any of this. Feel free to implement my idea. Just tell me if you do, because i would love to be one of the first ones to play such a game.

IMPORTANT: I have contacted this guy on Reddit (he goes by the name Aqua_Duck) to see if it is ok to use these sprites. As far as i know, they are his property. Please do not use these sprites until i know if permission is given or not. If he declines, then this thread can be deleted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
these look good thing bout eevee and its evos is that there are soooooo many cool looking fake evos for the other types its so hard to choose

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
These are really good fakemon, but there shouldn't be normal type evolution because eevee starts off as a normal type pokemon.
Overall; I like them.

Djinnception

Years
ITS A GO!!!

Aqua_Duck has given permission to use them. Use any of them you want! USE ALL OF THEM!!! I would love to see a game with all of these in it. If you need more ideas, just ask me. I am fairly good with the idea parts, but not the programming parts.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
The original image for these came with the sprites, too, and has existed for a long time. [1][2]

I also don't believe this Aqua_Duck fellow is the original author.

Last edited:

Djinnception

Years
The original image for these came with the sprites, too, and has existed for a long time. [1][2]

I still think that these ought to be implemented in a game. If they've been around so long, why hasn't it been done? Its well worth doing.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
I agree with that as well, and I too am surprised they haven't already been in a game.

Then again, they probably have at some stage. I know I contemplated it.

Djinnception

Years
I agree with that as well, and I too am surprised they haven't already been in a game.

Then again, they probably have at some stage. I know I contemplated it.
Here is another idea. Why not make a game with Eevee and ALL of its possible evolutions at its center? Make Eevee the focus of the game. I'm sure a storyline can be made for this. I can probably even come up with a good storyline. Its just....I am a complete and utter noob at making a game. I have no idea how to code or anything. I just have a creative mind.

Edit: Matter of fact, i actually have a few good story ideas already. Here's a sample of my ideas. Theres a new region of the Pokemon universe (enter name Here). In this region, Eevee is a mythical pokemon. There is only one said to exist there, and whoever is the owner of the Eevee is the prophesied Champion. For whoever holds the Eevee, holds the power of the elements themselves, being able to choose whichever type Eevee becomes. There is an evil gang (insert name here) in this region who are searching for Eevee in order to obtain Ultimate Power. Your character is the Champion of the Prophesy, and you find Eevee in the Mystic Woods while exploring with your Trainer School Classmates. There are no gyms, no badges, no Elite Four (in a sense). Instead, you are tasked by the Prophesy to take down the evil gang and its leaders of which there are nine. Eight gang strongholds and one Boss Stronghold, in which you take on 4 Elite gangleaders and the Boss himself in Elite Four fashion. The purpose of the Evil gang is to try to take the Eevee from you. After you beat each Stronghold and its leader, you get artifacts that act like the badges.

This is just the beginning of a storyline. Talk to me if you would like to continue with this at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • :|
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Wow these look pretty awesome, but I agree, there is no backsprites making it nearly impossible for someone to create them and make it look like they came with the sprites. Only the original c't the creator could do that. And I know for a fact he isnt the original creator because I saw the ground one about a year ago.

Djinnception

Years
Spoiler:

Sorry the pictures are so big, but these seem to come with the little sprite in the top right-hand corner. Are these backsprites?

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years

Not trying to be a mini mod but if this is true than this Aqua duck has stolen some other work =[

Plus there is a game in development that has its called pokemon super eevee edition, and its almost done, if you didnt hear about it than look it up.

The only reason why those are not implemented in a game until now is probably that there are no backsprites and noone bothered to do some of those.

AlsoI don't think it was right to post this thread when you didnt even know if the creator accepted that his fakemon are allowed to be used(again not trying to be a minimod) =[

But thanks because i never knew about this before =]

EDIT: Also no those are not backsprites
157-back.png
<--- this is a backsprite.

Last edited:

Djinnception

Years
Not trying to be a mini mod but if this is true than this Aqua duck has stolen some other work =[

Plus there is a game in development that has its called pokemon super eevee edition, and its almost done, if you didnt hear about it than look it up.

The only reason why those are not implemented in a game until now is probably that there are no backsprites and noone bothered to do some of those.

AlsoI don't think it was right to post this thread when you didnt even know if the creator accepted that his fakemon are allowed to be used(again not trying to be a minimod) =[

But thanks because i never knew about this before =]

EDIT: Also no those are not backsprites
157-back.png
<--- this is a backsprite.
Took a look at Super Eevee. Looks nice.

Maybe i can find somebody to do some backsprites. Its a possibility.

And apparently the owner doesn't mind because i have also found these sprites on Google and several other sites.

Djinnception

Years
I think they're pretty much public domain at this stage, there was never a credit on them that I seen.

Almost wish there was a credit to the creator on them. Then i could ask them if they could make backsprites and save everybody some trouble.

But then there would be the possibility of rejection for usage of the sprites.

If i knew how to make backsprites, then i would. And then i would share those backsprites with everyone, and save them the trouble of having to do them for themselves.
Maybe even Darkdoom could implement them into his game, if it isn't too late.

Last edited:

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
There's a good chance the original artist is Japanese/non-English. If the designs are used for a fangame, I say mention somewhere that the ideas aren't yours so nobody gives false credit to the game creator.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
These are really good fakemon, but there shouldn't be normal type evolution because eevee starts off as a normal type pokemon.
Overall; I like them.
Why not its a bigger more KickButt version of Eevee
These are really well done..

Back