• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Suggestion add a map for deoxys full of infected pokemon.Or add a dimension of darkrai or darkrai and cresselia fighting where cresselia joins you for fighting darkrai all up to you

Any hope for deoxys and waking and/or killing that snorlax

iunno, I'm trying to eliminate as many "legendary" pokemon as possible, making them normal pokemon, you can catch deoxysies...deoxies...deoxyses...many deoxys on the moon, as well as other pokemon
i'll have to look into cresselia and darkrai and a few others before i add them, and you wont catch snorlax until later in the game, you're not supposed to get to that part for a while

Iunno, what do you guys think? should the game end in the future or in the "present"

Last edited:

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
in about a chaotic event where the lords of time attack earth because of character alive

And remove all imitations of legendaries cause nobody wants a party full of imitations andnot deoxys deoxys wants to live with other deoxys not deoxies deoxysys or deoboxyss etc.....

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
in about a chaotic event where the lords of time attack earth because of character alive

And remove all imitations of legendaries cause nobody wants a party full of imitations andnot deoxys deoxys wants to live with other deoxys not deoxies deoxysys or deoboxyss etc.....

its insane to have 40 legendary pokemon, by that it makes legendary a title, not something you earn just something put there, it becomes a class of pokemon, like bug or bird; not something that makes you special, i want to eliminate all the extremities, and leave a few "legendary" pokemon
all the previous legendary and pseudo-legendarys will be dumbed down to strong pokemon, like aggron or ursaring, or arcanine

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Pretty sure he said you can catch it on the moon, no need for the spam.
thanks for clearing that up, haha

well can deoxys stay pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry if that was unclear, but as carmaniac pointed out, I said you would be able to catch it on the moon, all I'm doing is making the "legendary" pokemon be like a normal pokemon, but scaled down in power so they aren't OP

I would also like to take this time to fill you all in on my crazy ideas haha:
phione shall evolve into manaphy, jirachi, azelf, mespririt or uxie

shaymin is the cutest pokemon, and shall be a regular pokemon, possibly will evolve into its sky form, rather than changing...

regirock will be changed to regiblast, and be a fire type, reggigas will be an electric type and there will be some sort of regi (a pre evolved form, or a pure ground type, that will evolve into the regis based on a stone/will be able to change form

there will be a ghost type that either based on the time of the month (new moon/full moon) or based on an item will change between itself, cressellia, or darkrai

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
i am wondering when you fix the cave issue

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
i am wondering when you fix the cave issue
I'm pretty sure I have it fixed, but I'll test it all when I post the V3.0
I am currently working on the next part of the story, so please bear with me haha.
I'm not sure when, but when V3.0 comes out a lot things will be changed for the better and there will be a new part to enjoy!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Well my fantabulous peoples, I must say that I have slacking, as everything I have done has been perfecting the gen-2 graphics, working on a few gen -4 graphics, and my major feat: trying to re-arrange the pokedex (of about 670 pokemon) once I finish the pokedex I'll change a few events, add a few changes (most notably, the "professor" who is Alchemist Raeken shall be changed to everyone's favorite Professor Hastings (everyone being me because he looks badass)
I'll also be changing quite a bit, adding more rival battles, and a bunch of trainers. I'm also going to be completing the first three gyms, and fixing the poblems with the existing maps. Once thats done I'll update the game to V3.0! THEN I'll work on progressing the story x.x

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Don't worry guys I'm still working on this!
I'm gunna be working hard all night to finish up everything and get out a Demo V3 Beta, or a DV3B :P
it will have:
Professor hastings! :D
a cool looking Hero! :D
no errors (i hope) in the maps! :D
the first battle of the game will be with your rival, samuel oak! :D
a few minor changes! :D
a messy-rearranged pokedex that is nearly useless at the moment! :D

the DOWNLOAD is here!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey, I found a couple errors in the latest version, I don't know if this has already came up.
I couldn't see Growlithe or Samuels Pokémon in the first battle, after I finished that event, the game froze.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hey, I found a couple errors in the latest version, I don't know if this has already came up.
I couldn't see Growlithe or Samuels Pokémon in the first battle, after I finished that event, the game froze.

yeah, I'm working on a new pokedex, and am trying to re-organize it, but it would have taken way too long, so its being worked on right now, but the game froze? thats weird, it never does that for me... I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Okay the game works now. Dude, this game is awesome!! I just downloaded it today!! I will certainly follow this game and any updates. You have some spelling errors though...

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Okay the game works now. Dude, this game is awesome!! I just downloaded it today!! I will certainly follow this game and any updates. You have some spelling errors though...
I'm glad your enjoying it and that its working now! and that mostly because I type without really paying attention >.< if you could let me know then I'll fix them right away! ^ ^

This is a nice game, those evee-type evolutions makes me play this.
I'm glad you like it! I liked the idea too, but there will be much more to enjoy as I continue with my game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I'm enjoying it so far, but I think I found an error: I had the grass-type Growlithe evolution evolve into Ivysaur at level 17 (or was it 19?). maybe earlier. It leveled up a couple times during the first Gym battle. I've since reset the game a few times to try out different starters. In the latest run, I got to Stannum City and traded a Rattata for a Scyther. ...Except I still have a Rattata and no Scyther. I've also yet to see Samuel Oak. Currently stuck, unable to get past any point without Cut. But looking through some screenshots from page 1, it looks like some events only happen at night? (The "Is someone screaming in there?" image). I'll go back to it later in case I missed something.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm enjoying it so far, but I think I found an error: I had the grass-type Growlithe evolution evolve into Ivysaur at level 17 (or was it 19?). maybe earlier. It leveled up a couple times during the first Gym battle. I've since reset the game a few times to try out different starters. In the latest run, I got to Stannum City and traded a Rattata for a Scyther. ...Except I still have a Rattata and no Scyther. I've also yet to see Samuel Oak. Currently stuck, unable to get past any point without Cut. But looking through some screenshots from page 1, it looks like some events only happen at night? (The "Is someone screaming in there?" image). I'll go back to it later in case I missed something.
they should be able to happen at any time, i'm assuming you reached road 4, you should try checking every building and talking to a lot of people
i think all the cut events are working though
as for the trading thing, I think its a messed up script i read about one time >.< I'll look into that though (at least you didnt trade anything too valuable or rare!)
as for the grass evolution, thats ridiculous, it must be because of my stupidity making the pokemon....when I finish the pokedex I'll make sure everything works fine though, I'm sorry for the unexpected turnout... >.<
you havent seen sam yet? thats strange have you started a new game? it might be a little glitchy since i added a few things that you need to have come from your home town, but it should have worked.
Anyway, thanks for trying it out, and I hope you still enjoy yourself!

As for an update, It may take a while, maybe even some time in april (>.<) before I get a new update out, I want everything to be perfect for you guys, and especially new time players! I'll have all my events tested, and a compelted re-arranged and working pokedex, as well as completely funtional gyms! and the second part of the story at least started (that means a cave maze, a town, a continued cave, and the outskirts of a few towns yet to come)

======
Update: Download
======
Last update for a while, guys; here is the improved version, but some of the problems encountered I have to look into, they weren't what i thought they were, and all that junk and its too much to do right now, but at least this has the VS sequence I wanted with the player and the rival! so enjoy~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Ok, so I downloaded the update (did 3.0 really just come out? I was playing 2.5). I had to start a new game because the update glitched my save file (I was inside my house when I last saved, and it set off the dad's exclamation point but the event was already done and I just couldn't move). So new game looked ok, but it glitched after battling Sam. He took a step to the side like he was going to run down, but then he froze and I couldn't move, hit start, or anything.

Back