• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

0_0 look what i found

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
i emailed them asking if there is a corsola in it and they said well if you want a corsola ill look for one he said he thinks he has a shiny corsola
Edit:i just looked at the sellers other items and look what he has omg http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2541&item=3194541252 i have been looking for these for ages 0_o to bad i got no money for them but they are so hard to find expessially 2 of them

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Wow, the Cards are a good deal, almost to good..
Could be fakes so watch out.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
he specifecly says there not fakes and you cannot lie on ebay cause they will give you negative feedback and they can ban you from ebay so i doubt there fakes and where could you get that much fakes

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well, once I was at a friends house, and his friend was over with his cards. So when he showed us his they where all fakes, he said that he haf bought the whole box online(around 80-90 when the game was popular). So, Im not saying they are fakes im just warning you to becareful.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
That lot is going to go quick really quick i wish i could bid on it if i was you guys i would get it for cheap no matter how much they are going to go up they are still cheap

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
sorry for dp but look i found more cards but these ones are mostly stars and e-reader ones http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3293854003 and corsola guess what this is by the same person and he said it was too lae too put them in the other lot so he put another lot up right near the back see that shiny blue card well that is the shiny corsola :D i want those cards

Back