• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
New Topic: Do you think that this club should be able to veer off topic a little, but not drastically?

- I would be okay with it ^_^

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Yeah A Little Off Topic But Not Drastically Since Were Running Out Of Ideas,I Say Yes And Shadow You Should Edit The Friends List,AuRiOnX6 Is Dark Ryuzaki, Eeveon And Wind Are The Same And Also Img123 Is Demikid

Last edited:

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
Years
my fave dragon types:

5. Palkia
4. Garchomp
3. Rayquaza
2. Dialga
1. Giratina

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
agurcsik are you joining?

umm I think we can veer of topic a bit every now and then.
And in that case I'm not gonna call this a Dragon Fan Club, I'm gonna call it a Dragon Community..

new topic -
Should Garchomp be Uber?
No definetaly not, almost every wi-fi battler in the world is now having to make changes to their team.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
No Way Its One Of The Pokemon Which Is Almost Equal To The Stat Of A Legendary And It Should Not Be One,

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Ima say no, it should not be uber.

I will update the members list, thanks for letting me know

And Dukey I think that you should call it the Dragon's Den Community

agurcsik

Years
agurcsik are you joining?

umm I think we can veer of topic a bit every now and then.
And in that case I'm not gonna call this a Dragon Fan Club, I'm gonna call it a Dragon Community..

new topic -
Should Garchomp be Uber?
No definetaly not, almost every wi-fi battler in the world is now having to make changes to their team.

yes i would like to join

i cant say whether i want Garchomp to be Uber cuz i can never get to where the Gibles are in the cave, can someone pm me instructions on how to get to where they are?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
lol someone asked that in the old thread and we used up like 2 pages talking about it

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
hey guys i am back

what happened to the origainal Dragons den

the reason i have not been att the PC for a while is my comp
just stopped working ???? dont know what happened ?????

since their's a new den is their a co-owner slot let and can i have it

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Welcome back Swampert_man08! Dragonfir3 decided to leave the PC as a whole, so Dukey and I took it in our hands to make our own Den, The New and Improved!!

I dunno about co- owners, I dont see the problem but I will probably have to talk to Dukey sense we are in general, co- owners.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
well im back for good i was lost without my pc
the money i spent on credit just to speak to my freinds
was unbeleivabubble

anyway is this clubs name being changed to dragon community? because that means making new banners and stuf

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
no its not being called dragon community, I'm just saying it should be treated that way, so basiclly its a place where dragon lovers can talk bout stuff, mostly dragons, but sometimes other stuff 2

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
you were already in the den, all of the original members are, but anyways Welcome Back!

agurcsik

Years
could u send me the link to the old one so i can find that Gible conversation?

Detox

Well to tell you the truth...garchomp should not be uber...now i have to use two salamences on my dragon team...

flygon
dragonite
kingdra
salamence
salamence
Dragonair(t works...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back