• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Ausaudriel, come on now...

Ah, whatever. Like anything NSFW can be posted here and taken lightly, even though it's not me that posted it and it's a screencap, under a link that warns it being NSFW.

Basically a guy registered while 10 mods were online and decided to spam around with his avatar and signature as a dick. Well, multiple dicks. If you want to see the screenshot, PM me, if that's even allowed. At least I won't be posting it publicly.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
You can't possibly think it's okay to post links to inappropriate crap so long as you put "NSFW" on it... :|
Fair enough.

I just felt like sharing.

Why he decided to post when 10 mods were online is beyond me. This vaguely reminds me of something someone from 4chan would do.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wait why did you screenshot it Ice Car? Isn't that a little... strange? Besides it still went like 20 minutes without anything happening anyways so he got what he wanted I guess by people seeing it.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Fair enough.

I just felt like sharing.

Why he decided to post when 10 mods were online is beyond me. This vaguely reminds me of something someone from 4chan would do.

Anyone feel brave enough to go check?

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Wait why did you screenshot it Ice Car? Isn't that a little... strange? Besides it still went like 20 minutes without anything happening anyways so he got what he wanted I guess by people seeing it.
Not really. I found it mildly hilarious.

I'd go out and bet that this wouldn't happen here again for a while, with the exception of maybe the guy registering to do it again.

Anyone feel brave enough to go check?
Nah, just leave them be. Ignoring trolls is the best way to deal with them.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
People do this every few months, but if you screenshot'd it happening every time... well... idk. Do you have a collection of inappropriate images that have been posted on PC in a folder somewhere? XD

Ice Car

Banned
Years
People do this every few months, but if you screenshot'd it happening every time... well... idk. Do you have a collection of inappropriate images that have been posted on PC in a folder somewhere? XD
It happens every few months? Really?

... Can't say I'm surprised. I mean, this IS the first forum that comes up when you search "Pokemon Forum" on google. I imagine they just did that and spammed the first forum that came up.

This is the first time it happened while I was here, which is why I screened it.

Years
Let's get off this discussion...

Anyway, I am looking forward to the weekend, my friend is coming up and we are going a big Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament! :3

*Shrug*

I am a geek. :3​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I read that as you're going to have a tournament. I was like "a two man tournament...?". Best of luck to both of you though Will!

I'm most likely just gonna be chilling out at home all weekend, along with work that is. Can't afford to do nice things these days lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll be sure to when I get a decent job and don't need to pay rent for an apartment 100 miles from home in capitol city haha. In fact, I'll be going over to Guilford next year at some point to work with Media Molecule, so I could probably see you guys around then!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Did you just like your own post...?

I'm sorry, but really?

I was saddened when I saw that (Not), but now I feel better . :)

Haha.

We really need to remove the option to like your own post. Imo, its redundant. It's your post, ofc your going to like it.

I didnt even know you could like your own post to begin with.

But it tells everyone how much or little of a butt you are, just like on Facebook! (No offense yoshi)

lmfao it was a cynical joke, jesus
i will like all my posts if i want to

anyway yay hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back