• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Mochika Rage's IC Thread is accepted!

thetacolord13's "Mystery Dungeon: Team QuakeTwister" is declined. I'm afraid your roleplay doesn't really meet any of our expectations - you need to include a story with your roleplay and much more information in general. Have a look around our accepted threads to get an idea. :)

konekodemon's "Pokemon Destiny" is declined. Unfortunately, your story is rather brief and doesn't explain much. I think it would also be beneficial for you to explain how this roleplay will work - as it involves players suddenly turning up in a new, pokemon world.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
MegaCharizardXFR's The Final Evolution is declined.
Make sure you read the rules before submitting a roleplay (which can be found here). For a new roleplay to be accepted, it requires a proper plot (when it comes to new regions, it's important to make it indepth as possible), a sign up template, rules and a rating. Try reading through the rules first before you submit again!

Julius Caesar's Rocket Science - A Kanto Journey is accepted!

Shadow Greninja's Dauntless Trials is declined.
When creating a RP based around a series that isn't Pokémon, it's important to have a short backstory explaining motives and reasons why the world is why it is. For someone who has never read or seen Divergent (like myself), your roleplay makes no sense of what each faction does or how the world is why it is. Create a more detailed backstory and plot, and then try submitting again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Lacangel's .hack//sign The Word R:X2 / RIDA is declined.
Plot wise, it's fine! But you don't have a rules section or a rating. I'd also suggest restructuring the paragraphs and sections so it's a lot easier to read.

nidoking76's Never Split the Party is declined.
High fantasy is not something we get around here a lot, so that's good! I would ask that you maybe elaborate more on where the characters are and the world around them, so those making characters have information they can base their characters around.

darknite's The Ruinous Games is accepted!

Drazieth's A Brand New Journey is declined.
Please read the rules before submitting a roleplay. For one to be accepted, you need a decent plot, a sign up template, rules and a rating. When you say 'there is no plot', players have no direction or sense of motivation. Please adjust your plot so there is at least some overarching plot.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Jegretis' IC Thread is accepted!

Drazieth's "A brand new journey" is declined. I've spoken to Skymin, and for a Skype/Kik RP we suggest advertising in the Roleplay Discussion thread - we have decided OOC threads in this section should also be played on site.

SubPhantom's "Problem Pokemorphs" is declined. I've PM'd you my feedback.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
pknight96's "A Rising Shadow" is declined. I'm afraid your thread doesn't meet the requirements - your story isn't too bad, but you need many more sections to complete your thread: rules, how to sign up (a form, normally), extra information about NPCs/locations, etc. You also need to include a rating for your roleplay, for more information look here

Magic Guard's "Dauntless Trials" is accepted! I'll hold on to the IC for now son.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
nidoking76's Never Split The Party is accepted! (and moved to the lounge)

pknight96's OOC thread is accepted!

eeveeandmew's Stuck With Moemon is declined. A lot more explanation please! Explaining Moemon somewhat is a definite, but also clarifying a few things about this virtual land - where is it? what is it like? where do they first appear? Do players have to have both an adult and child? Why is that even a requirement? >< Many questions that I would love to see answered, and expanded on. If you need any more feedback please feel free to PM me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
RiotProductions roleplay is declined.
When submitting a roleplay, you are expected to be the GM yourself. You seem to have a clear understanding of how roleplaying works, but here if you would like to look for co-GMs or GMs, the best place for that is asking in the Roleplay Discussion Thread with your idea. However, if you want your roleplay to have a better chance at taking off, I would just suggest to GM it yourself.

Make sure you read the rules as well! CLICK HERE!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Gimmiepie's "Fragmented" (OOC|SU) is accepted!

eeveeandmew's "Stuck With Moemon" is declined.
I'm glad you're sticking with your idea, but there are still a few things we need to work on. Firstly, I'd love it if you could have a dedicated rules section, to help make rules on Moemon, money and battling a little bit clearer (as well as including a rating). I would also appreciate some more information - really flesh out your ideas, tell us about this virtual region, what it looks like, etc. Include detail and description in your opening writing to really make it enticing.

Remember you can use [B]bold[/B], [U]underline[/U], [I]italics[/I], or change the [SIZE="3"]font size[/SIZE] to really glam up your thread, too.

Feel free to PM any of us RP mods if you'd like a copy of your thread, or further feedback on how to improve.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Seven kyuun's tinted. (OOC) is accepted! Just make sure that people get to know enough about this special world to be able to write up a character history.

gimmepie's IC thread is accepted!

(wow, been years since I did this)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
DJTiki's An Evolution of Pokémon thread is declined for now.
It certainly looks interesting :3 I only have a couple of concerns.

Firstly, this seems to be a sandbox-style RP (meaning the players can do a bit of whatever they want and be almost whoever they want) and you have a very freeform application form. Meaning no form at all, really. To not make players confused, perhaps you could define exactly what you should answer when signing up? Usually a SU sheet includes name, appearance, history, personality etc but you can customize it to fit whatever is important to know for the RP. As long as there actually is some kind of sheet to fill out. If you don't agree with this though, please PM me and we can discuss it!

Secondly, if the RP will indeed be pretty freestyle and not controlled by the GM much, perhaps you should describe the world of Poldra a bit more? So that players know what kind of characters they are allowed to make, how they could be living and where they could start etc.

PM me if you want a copy of your thread also.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back