• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
The last sentence drive me nuts. Why do you insist zel should get the hack done by at least "October", let him take all the time he needs to do whatever he wants with the hack, and what really needs to be done.

and Zel very nice screenshots, keep up the Excellent work, i think the graphics(tile sets) looks great. im really looking forward to this weekend, if it comes of course, NO RUSH!

Nooo...it was a Dr. Seuss book titled, "Please Try to Remember the First of Octember!". This is literaly word for word, the first paragraph;

"Everyone wants a big green kangaroo. Maybe perhaps, you would like to have TWO. I want you to have them. I'll buy them for you...if you'll wait till the First of Octember."

It goes on saying stuff like want a TV skateboard? No school, work? Don't worry, it'll come, on the first of Octember.

He was just probably ticked off at everyone asking, when will you release your new book? Or something like that. A pure genius, that man was.

Yay!! More rivals! I hated the fact that there was always only one rival, and he battled you like five times. I know if my neighbor and I had started at the same time, we would have battled at least 50 times before the E4. I can't wait for the *coughstalkerscough* rivals!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
The Boss Giovanni said:
.......anyway nice hack Zel you deserve that award :D

Award? Let's hope it's the Best of 2007! :D

zel said:
The fun part of it is that they have their own unique characteristics, so it's always fun to make more.
And more are coming! (The next one will be a girl thief who always hangs around with a P... I said nothing!)

Really?! The numbers of rivals keep growing...so how much to plan to have, or will the list just grow? :nervous: Unless...the rivals each have different characteristics which are based on each of the natures of the Pokemon! (But that would be...24 or something?) :laugh:

Slize said:
You're right!

I posted one link to my map, but I have 15 posts now, so here you go again:

johtomapfl6.png

BMP Format

The map's the best one I've seen so far. Good job Slize! ;) Hopefully Zel could use your map in his hack...wouldn't that be great? :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
The fun part of it is that they have their own unique characteristics, so it's always fun to make more.
And more are coming! (The next one will be a girl thief who always hangs around with a P... I said nothing!)

lol my guess is that it will be a
Spoiler:
but i cud be wrong but anyway can't wait for b3!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
lol my guess is that it will be a
Spoiler:
but i cud be wrong but anyway can't wait for b3!!

You know what would be a twist? If one of the rivals is a Pikachu? :laugh: Silly me, it would have to be human trainer...you could always make one (fat) rival dress up as a Pikachu...oh how LOL it is! *ROTFLOL*

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
More Rivals, awesome!

one quesiton though zel

is ard and those lovers going to see the hero again in b3? i mean like, after their first encounter? same question with carlos.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2007
orange iland

hey zel i was wandering if you are going to make the orange ilands and make the game let you catch celebi well please reply. buy the way what site do i go to to play this game?

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
You know what would be a twist? If one of the rivals is a Pikachu? :laugh: Silly me, it would have to be human trainer...you could always make one (fat) rival dress up as a Pikachu...oh how LOL it is! *ROTFLOL*

its possible, i mean zel could use the pokemon faker trainer sprite from D/P, the one that dresses up in a pikachu costume into the hack. Then there you have it, a new rival for every 30 seconds of fun for every rival battles! xD Cant wait!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2007
and is the game gonna be the same as gold and silver? and are there going to be diamond and pearl pokemon in it?

hey zel are there going to be diamond and pearl pokemon in shiny gold? well please reply!

one more question are you going to make a custamize your own character thing in shiny gold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
hey zel are there going to be diamond and pearl pokemon in shiny gold? well please reply!

No just the 386, but please read the first page of the thread, before you ask any questions. or submit glitches. and dont triple post!

T__T

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2007
ok sorry im kinda new to all this forum stuff and im just so exited to play this game because im a big fan of gold.

um is red gyrodos gonna be in shiny gold? and this time can you anser my qestion about the orange ilands. and is there going to be a customise your own character thing? and i read the first page so thats all the qestions i have so please anser them! PLEASE! THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ANSER MY QESTIONS!

I Need To Ask One More Qestion Is This Game Online Or A Gba Game. And Is It Already Made Or What And How Do I Get To The Site Where I Play It!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Please, do not be all spammy like that. It really messes up the boards. CAn someone call a Mod and conjoin all those posts?

No orange islands.

All 386 pokemon will be in the hack.

It is supposed to be like a Nintendo remake (to an extent), which means same as always, boy or girl.

Red gyrados might be in, if Zel can figure out the proper coding.

The beta download is at the bottom of the first post in this forum, but make sure you read the "before playing a hack", thread before you complain about the IPS patch you recieve in the download. Here is the How to play a hack forum; http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

This is a very sleepy forum. You can't expect everyone to answer your questions withinn the first 10 minutes (or even a couple hours) you ask, so please do not continuosuly repost the same question over and over.

There will only be the Third Gen 386 pokes in here.

I hope I helped, and there is an edit button. When you look at your post, in the bottom left corner, there is an edit button. Push that, and you're golden.

Well, that's a few less questions for Zel when he gets back. G' night.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Wow... triple posting... twice. You're new, so okay, I guess. Let it be a lesson (sounding like a mod xD) Well yeah furrypaws16 answered all your questions, and since you're new maybe you're on alot but Zel is usually on like.... well not as much as you. So as furrypaws said, don't expect everyone to answer all your question straight away.

Now on topic, Zel very nice job in further-going your hack. Can't wait for B3, you said it might be coming out this week-end, no?

Okay, good night everyone (well in my time zone anyways:P)

EDIT: how are you supposed to customize your character in the first place?

Years
one more question are you going to make a custamize your own character thing in shiny gold?

Yep its already there. You get to name a character and choose a gender. Thats it. You can't add a completely new fearure to the game and there is not enough spaces to insert a potential 100 more characters. Also, i don't remember this being in Gold, silver or crystal, so you'll just have to wait until Pokemon Revolution on the Wii.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I was feeling a bit ill yesterday, so I couldn't come back after my last post, but now I feel a bit better. It seems a person has been doing some mess-up in my thread (which is something I don't like, that's for sure...), but right now I see everything's ok, so I thank the mods (what's FG doing here? XD)

yeah well i dont want to rush and go get the bicycle straight away cause first i want all my PKM lvl 18 b4 first gym and 2nd gym 25 and goldenrod town gym lvl 30....i did this with the G/S/C games....and i didnt know you couldnt get running shoes in B2 my bad.......anyway nice hack Zel you deserve that award :D

Ah, you want high levels! Then Shiny Gold X will be most likely your choice! :)

i found a glitch when you go to Route 31 it shows a cave thing picture i dont know if its meant to happen but yehh

Yeah, I couldn't get rid of those screens, since I'm using the Islands Maps, and they seem to have those screens, kinda, attached to them... So, ignore them...

Whoa, this is the best G/S remake I have seen !
I love the external story, but could you do two versions, where one will be pure remake and one like this? I think it would be the best remake then.

Nope, my version will not be a 100% Remake... That's definitive...

Well, just a few question

1)In B3, where will we be able to go ? Well you know, I don't know the english names,
so,

will we be able to go in the lake when you found Gyrados ?
will we be able to go in the Rocket's "base" ?
will we be able to go on the last city before E4; the town after the ice cave ? Will the ice cave be (sorry for my names; i REALLY don't have a good english)
will we be able to defeat the league ?
THANKS !

2)Will the mission in Radio Tower in ?

Everything up to the Ice Path will be included (but not the Ice Path!)

Really?! The numbers of rivals keep growing...so how much to plan to have, or will the list just grow? :nervous: Unless...the rivals each have different characteristics which are based on each of the natures of the Pokemon! (But that would be...24 or something?) :laugh:

How many rivals... It depends on my inspiration, but so far we have 6, and 1 more coming... But they don't always battle, so we won't be battling every second against a rival, haha!

is ard and those lovers going to see the hero again in b3? i mean like, after their first encounter? same question with carlos.

Yes, I have made screenshots of them, so you'll see them very soon... (And Carlos' battle is like, the final battle for B3, so you know the beta ends with him)

Please, do not be all spammy like that. It really messes up the boards. CAn someone call a Mod and conjoin all those posts?

No orange islands.

All 386 pokemon will be in the hack.

It is supposed to be like a Nintendo remake (to an extent), which means same as always, boy or girl.

Red gyrados might be in, if Zel can figure out the proper coding.

The beta download is at the bottom of the first post in this forum, but make sure you read the "before playing a hack", thread before you complain about the IPS patch you recieve in the download. Here is the How to play a hack forum; http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

This is a very sleepy forum. You can't expect everyone to answer your questions withinn the first 10 minutes (or even a couple hours) you ask, so please do not continuosuly repost the same question over and over.

There will only be the Third Gen 386 pokes in here.

I hope I helped, and there is an edit button. When you look at your post, in the bottom left corner, there is an edit button. Push that, and you're golden.

Well, that's a few less questions for Zel when he gets back. G' night.

Hey! That was a great help furrypaws, thank you very much!!! :D
And, he asked about the Orange Islands constantly, but my answer is that they wont be in. Besides, there's Pokemon Naranja from Sergio which has the Orange Islands, so you should play that one also!

Now, onto the screenshots, this time the theme is Mt.Mortar, and its new layout!

image35vs0.png
image36px9.png
image37hh9.png
image38td3.png
image39uv6.png

Of course, I still need Whirlpool in the original Gold to be able to fully complete it...

Years
Nice screens Zel...once again :P
Ur post has gotten me more..eager to play lol :D
I cant waits to see Kanto and what will happen with this Carlos dude (which looks like the dude in your pic >.<)
Cheers!
Giovanni (i still own Viridian Gym)

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Well, so Ho Oh AND lugia will be catchable in B3 ! Nice job !

Could you show us more pictures of Lugia & ho Oh ?

Slize

Salamence's Trainer
Years
Well, so Ho Oh AND lugia will be catchable in B3 ! Nice job !

Could you show us more pictures of Lugia & ho Oh ?

Ho-Oh - ofcourse, but Lugia will be not, because you can't get SILVER WING, yet. Zel must reach Pewter City then you will can catch Lugia.

BTW, Zel tell us, are you planing remake of POKEMON SILVER VERSION by modify SHINY GOLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back