• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
how do i get to the promotion page?

ok nvm. i got it >:<. thx for the help

The Eevee evolution promotion page says I'm not qualified to get my espeon. I'm guessing something screwed up?

i don't know. mine worked perfectly. try to go to the game page where u won the evee evolution and see if there's everything right. after that try it again. maybe it helps :)

Last edited:

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
how do i get to the promotion page?

ok nvm. i got it >:<. thx for the help

i don't know. mine worked perfectly. try to go to the game page where u won the evee evolution and see if there's everything right. after that try it again. maybe it helps :)

I'm having the same problem and I know I befriended an Espeon, too :\

Do you remember the link to the game page? They must have taken it down on the games page itself because I can't find it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm having the same problem and I know I befriended an Espeon, too :\

Do you remember the link to the game page? They must have taken it down on the games page itself because I can't find it.

The game isn't available to play anymore, so the page shouldn't exist at all. The only thing I can think of is that you did what I did but no one warned you about it; that is, you hit "play again" when it said you got the eeveelution, so it didn't record.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014

The game isn't available to play anymore, so the page shouldn't exist at all. The only thing I can think of is that you did what I did but no one warned you about it; that is, you hit "play again" when it said you got the eeveelution, so it didn't record.

I'm pretty sure I didn't since it took me ages to get to Espeon! Bummer....whatever it is I hope it fixes soon.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I'm on a search for a fighting pokemon in the Nacerne city gym so I can beat his normal type pokemon.

I'm guessing you want a suggestion. If so, I would go with Sawk/Throh. If you just want a fighting type to beat the Gym, then you'll box them, then they're the best choice. But if you want a good Fighting type to train and keep on your team, I would suggest Timburr.

Years
I'm on a search for a fighting pokemon in the Nacerne city gym so I can beat his normal type pokemon.

A fighting type is all fine and dandy, but allow me to suggest Roggenrola, found in Wellspring cave. It's typing, defenses and ability assure that it won't be knocked out in one hit by full power retaliate and it will resist most of the moves from Lenora's Pokemon. It will be much easier to beat her with Rogggenrola, than with a fighting type, even if you just use it as death bait.

Years

I'm guessing you want a suggestion. If so, I would go with Sawk/Throh. If you just want a fighting type to beat the Gym, then you'll box them, then they're the best choice. But if you want a good Fighting type to train and keep on your team, I would suggest Timburr.

It is just for the in game. Where can I find Sawk/Throh?

nm legend

Years
can somebody explain to me the process of getting a pokemon to dream...... i cant get into the dream world and im getting very angry because im not getting my money worth of this game that is Pokemon Black Version....lol id greatly appreciate the help thanks

Years
can somebody explain to me the process of getting a pokemon to dream...... i cant get into the dream world and im getting very angry because im not getting my money worth of this game that is Pokemon Black Version....lol id greatly appreciate the help thanks

Tuck Pokemon in -> Go to Pokemon Global Link Website -> Go to the Dream World

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
You need to be qualified to participate in the promotion. Please check the Pokemon Trainer Club.

This sentence upset me so much since I got an Espeon and didn't replay the game. Is there a way to get it. I already burned all of my games except Black just in case.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
It's a glitch right now. (It always seems glitch-filled at the beginning of the event.) Wait a few days and try again. If it doesn't work, contact customer service.

You have until July 17th to get your Eeveelution.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I have a question or two regarding breeding mechanics:

-Do power items always pass down the parent's specific IV, or is there only a "chance" like the Everstones? (I've seen conflicting information on this)

-Do Everstones work in conjunction with Power Items? I'm trying to breed a Timid Larvesta with 31 Speed and (hopefully) Special attack IVs.
The parents are a Timid male Larvesta holding an Everstone (yes, Everstone breeding works with males) and a flawless Ditto holding a Power Anklet.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
As far as I've been able to ascertain, Power items have a 90% chance of passing down the associated stats, which is pretty darn good if you ask me. I generally get four out of each batch of five with the stat I want when I use them, if not all of them.

As for Everstones, after checking the details - right you are - it should be fine. It won't conflict. It'll give the baby Ditto's Speed stat (at 90% like I said before) and a 50% chance of the Timid nature.

In exchange for this information, I want you to NEVER battle me with the result of this breeding program. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back